Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The tallpill

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
"Muh height muh height muh height"
I'm gonna share a brutal truth with you niggas.

When you are tall, people will expect confidence from you which you must exhale at all times. The moment you show any kind of weakness, people lose all kinds of respect for you and will alienate you to the nth degree than if you were simply average.

I've met a lot of tall people, and they fall into one of two categories - they are either worshipped or they are depressed and lonely. Nothing in between.

If you had the same brain you do now and you were tall, it wouldn't fix the problem, it would make it 5x worse.

Last edited:
Joined Mar 6, 2022

These Grays be dropping dem :bluepill:

wowzer, heightpill deboonked! Wrap it up folks, it’s over

If you are short no one has a respect for you and you are invisible by default. You are also easy targets by default.

I don't get you tallcels, you have one positive trait and you must downplay the value of it all the time. Its like you guys are disappointed because tall height doesnt put you automatically on tutorial mode . You don't hear me downplaying frame or hair.

I've met a lot of tall people, and they fall into one of two categories - they are either worshipped or they are depressed and lonely. Nothing in between.
Thats the same for all men not just tall :feelsYall::bigbrain:

Tall Height naturally increases confidence.