Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The system is designed against you and made for you to turn into a tranny and stop spreading your genes

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
The system gives you two options:
Kill yourself now
Or
Become a tranny abomination and kill yourself later on

Go to a doctor and try asking for testosterone
If you’re not some middle aged dad, they won’t give it to you

However they will fuck up your body with estrogen as soon as you say that you’re actually a girl

Also they’ll give you free facial surgery to make you look like a girl, but not to look masculine :feelsbadman:

The fact this isn't satire at all goes to show the absolute state of 2022

they are forcing normies, let alone trucels, to turn into faggots and tranny abominations now so chad can get all the loot for himself

Too much testosterone can become troublesome to the government. They don’t want aggressive and defiant citizens

what system? just break the law, i guess? dont follow shit

That’s why government = soy

U get to break the law if ur rich otherwise good luck getting around things tbh
They don’t want aggressive and defiant citizens, so estrogen serves as a form of subjection of the male population. It's a kind of chemical castration.

Too much testosterone can become troublesome to the government. They don’t want aggressive and defiant citizens
Theres propably a war coming or Wat have you "

The enabling of foids ( onlysimps , Reddit , Tinder etc ) while man get nothing or. Have to try hard ( If your Not MEETING HER STANDARDS )

Is way to rampant These days.

((They)) Always throw Shit at you to Show you how much better a fucking Cunt has it .

This world is fucked.

I WNAT OUT OF THIS FUCKED UP TIMELINE ALREADY:feelsohgod: WHY CANT THE WORLD GO BACK TO WHEN IT WAS COZIER

The system gives you two options:
Kill yourself now
Or
Become a tranny abomination and kill yourself later on

However they will fuck up your body with estrogen as soon as you say that you’re actually a girl

Also they’ll give you free facial surgery to make you look like a girl, but not to look masculine :feelsbadman:
Testosterone honestly isn't a game changer if your growth plates are closed. There are men with low T that are chads despite subhumans having more T than them. Genetics is the name of the game.

Testosterone honestly isn't a game changer if your growth plates are closed. There are men with low T that are chads despite subhumans having more T than them. Genetics is the name of the game.
Not about growing just testosterone in general Low T = more depression tbh

Lmao you aren't wrong. You know there's even a subreddit called r/trannymaxxing which is literally just incel to tranny pipeline and they even admit it. This will become a very big thing in the future. I predict the trannymaxxing part of the incel sphere will be bigger than normal incels in ten years.

Lmao you aren't wrong. You know there's even a subreddit called r/trannymaxxing which is literally just incel to tranny pipeline and they even admit it. This will become a very big thing in the future. I predict the trannymaxxing part of the incel sphere will be bigger than normal incels in ten years.
That’s pretty much what happened to /r9k/ was a incel space now is a tranny place

Not about growing just testosterone in general Low T = more depression tbh
Do you think low T is the cause of your depression? If you have nuts, have body hair, and a sorta deep voice then your T is fine.

nuke your T with anti androgen
go to a doc and say you have low T
he sees that you got low T and gives you T

nuke your T with anti androgen
go to a doc and say you have low T
he sees that you got low T and gives you T
Doctors are still quite hesitant in giving testosterone to young people (assuming you are below 40 and have both testicles). They try to let it settle out before doing it, and even then they do it not because they want to but because they have to. I don't think this would work unless you're memeing. If you were memeing, jfl at me because I'm a sperg
Possibly tbh

And what about balding :feelsUgh:
Testosterone worsens balding and bloats your face. If you wanna roidmaxx, get on minoxidil and use a derma roller to make sure you don't bald. If you are already balding, try that now and if it doesn't work, keep using the derma roller but use finasteride instead.

Testosterone worsens balding and bloats your face. If you wanna roidmaxx, get on minoxidil and use a derma roller to make sure you don't bald. If you are already balding, try that now and if it doesn't work, keep using the derma roller but use finasteride instead.
Will use probably if not expensive

Will use probably if not expensive
I can get a box of minoxidil at my kroger for like 34.99, and it has 6 vials in it. The derma roller is like 15 dollars on amazon. Finasteride is prescription only so go see the doc for that.

That’s pretty much what happened to /r9k/ was a incel space now is a tranny place
True lmao. Just went on /r9k/ to see the current state of the board. Half are becoming trannies/gays and half are incels who are complaining that they are being rejected by even trannies/gays.

Tay-k: “it’s the system, bitch it’s the system. I’m just tryna ball like the motherfucka pistons”

Let's send the government to the super Mario 64 b3313 build where they will get lost in purgatory:feelsLSD:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back