Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The “sympathy” of normies is worthless…

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
“OMG, those Incels are so horrible, I just lost all sympathy for them.”

Could anyone explain to me what this supposed sympathy for “struggling men” actually consists of?

You see, it’s hard for me to recognise any tangible difference in how “romantically struggling but not misogynist men” and actual Incels are treated by the general populace.

I think you will agree with me because most of us have been both.

Both are treated like a joke, but with Incels, normies have social permission to do away with the pretence of sympathy.

Both get feed the same platitudes and useless advice.
Both get told to seek therapy.
Both get bullied and made fun of for things outside of our control.
And both are ultimately unattractive to women.

Normie Sympathy is just self-righteous virtue signalling at best and semi-subtle bragging at worst.

It’s the same kind of sympathy they have for beggars on the street or starving Africans: They say how sorry they feel for them but would not spend a penny to alleviate their plight. It’s just performative.

The only way to garner real, worthwhile sympathy is through the projection of Fear and Danger.

It’s only thanks to mass shootings and similar incidents that normie-society starts to give a fuck about male mental health or bullying (with questionable effectiveness but I appreciate the intention).

If loser men were just to suffer in silence until they kill themselves, normies would be perfectly happy with this arrangement. No action required. But of course we would have their full sympathy.

Just like almost no one gave a fuck about CO2 emissions until very recently, it took a few hurricanes and floods and a lot of dead bodies and now everyone is in a hurry to save the environment. Normies learn through Fear and Pain.

Incels must do what Blacks and Muslims have done for many decades now: Induce society-wide Stockholm syndrome through as constant stream of ultra-violence.

Last edited:
If loser men were just to suffer in silence until they kill themselves, normie would be perfectly happy with this arrangement. No action required. But of course we would have their full sympathy.
Yes, This is why Im happy when I hear mass shooting occured especially incel related. Forcing a man into such mental state which is inceldom shouldnt go unpunished

They just can't relate. Believe me, if somebody told me that i'll be a KHV civilian virgin at the age of 36 and only have 10 years of work experience i would have told him that he's lying.

They just can't relate. Believe me, if somebody told me that i'll be a KHV civilian virgin at the age of 36 and only have 10 years of work experience i would have told him that he's lying.

An old acquaintance of mine had a child, he is 5ft tall, this proves us incels are wrong. :feelstastyman:
it only proves that betabuxing is real. You think marrying a worn out pussy means he's no incel? It's the worst nightmare an incel would have. I had one shorter friend about 5ft I guess he had arranged marriage twice. Once the girl scammed him by the law of Shariah and other one who also happened to be a gold addicted bitch.

“OMG, those Incels are so horrible, I just lost all sympathy for them.”

Could anyone explain to me what this supposed sympathy for “struggling men” actually consists of?

You see, it’s hard for me to recognise any tangible difference in how “romantically struggling but not misogynist men” and actual Incels are treated by the general populace.

I think you will agree with me because most of us have been both.

Both are treated like a joke, but with Incels, normies have social permission to do away with the pretence of sympathy.

Both get feed the same platitudes and useless advice.
Both get told to seek therapy.
And both are ultimately unattractive to women.

Normie Sympathy is just self-righteous virtue signalling at best and semi-subtle bragging at worst.

It’s the same kind of sympathy they have for beggars on the street or starving Africans: They say how sorry they feel for them but would not spend a penny to alleviate their plight. It’s just performative.

The only way to garner real, worthwhile sympathy is through the projection of Fear and Danger.

It’s only thanks to mass shootings and similar incidents that normie-society starts to give a fuck about male mental health or bullying (with questionable effectiveness but I appreciate the intention).

If loser men were just to suffer in silence until they kill themselves, normies would be perfectly happy with this arrangement. No action required. But of course we would have their full sympathy.

Just like almost no one gave a fuck about CO2 emissions until very recently, it took a few hurricanes and floods and a lot of dead bodies and now everyone is in a hurry to save the environment. Normies learn through Fear and Pain.

Incels must do what Blacks and Muslims have done for many decades now: Induce society-wide Stockholm syndrome through as constant stream of ultra-violence.
What exactly Muslims have done which interests you? You mean violence like what ISIS did?
You're definitely right about normies, as long as, we rot in our shitty hellish places, they're ok with us. As long as we don't interfere their flirtation, their fucking, we're ok people. They don't like us, they think of us as society waste. They'll dispose of us one way or another but they prefer our self destruction the most because it's costless.

You see, it’s hard for me to recognise any tangible difference in how “romantically struggling but not misogynist men” and actual Incels are treated by the general populace
Normies see it this way. Not being able to get pussy is a bigger insult than being a misogynist. Just goes to show how they actually see women. :blackpill:

True.

What exactly Muslims have done which interests you? You mean violence like what ISIS did?
I meant more like beheadings or killings of critics of Islam within western countries. Things like Bataclan, Charlie Hebdo and such.

If normies were sane and rational, they would be extremely suspicious or even hostile to Islam.

However, since Terrorists have successfully instilled the message of “we can kill you if we want”, normies have switched to ridiculous appeasement which borders on Stockholm syndrome.

I meant more like beheadings or killings of critics of Islam within western countries. Things like Bataclan, Charlie Hebdo and such.

If normies were sane and rational, they would be extremely suspicious or even hostile to Islam.

However, since Terrorists have successfully instilled the message of “we can kill you if we want”, normies have switched to ridiculous appeasement which borders on Stockholm syndrome.
Agreed.

Dog shit - Touched by normies, normies don't mind the smell as long as it comes out of their dog's ass, dogs don't wash their paws - yet foids still allow the dogs to lick them while they call incels gross, foids let their dogs out specifically to shit (which they will later bend down and pick up) while incels can't even get a date.

Incels - Doomed to be alone forever because we are ugly.

Just go fuck a dog IT faggot

Dog shit - Touched by normies, normies don't mind the smell as long as it comes out of their dog's ass, dogs don't wash their paws - yet foids still allow the dogs to lick them while they call incels gross, foids let their dogs out specifically to shit (which they will later bend down and pick up) while incels can't even get a date.

Incels - Doomed to be alone forever because we are ugly.

View attachment 625967
Haha ya I have experience with receiving the kind of "help" referred to in the second paragraph. It's always bluepill bullshit, they NEVER go out on a limb for you no matter what you might do for them. Women are not transactional they are game theorists, and ugly guys are only "awesome" for continuing to know their place at the end of the day.