Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Supreme Gentleman

Obour1995

Obour1995

Recruit
★★★★
What loser wants to proclaim this specimen of a man is truecel?

Attachments

• IMG_1071.jpeg
    IMG_1071.jpeg
    648.2 KB · Views: 60
Is your avi Adam Lanza?

Is your avi Adam Lanza?
Yes! I reccomend you read his transcripts of his YouTube channel taken down by the Federal GAY Agency. He was a very intelligent man. I believe Truly undermined by the incels.

Elliot could have ascended if he seamaxxed but those dirty stacies rjeected him, his god given right foids

Elliot could have ascended if he seamaxxed but those dirty stacies rjeected him, his god given right foids
He had the money, honestly! Unfortunately he seemed to be more interested in a blonde girl then someone overseas. Shame. RIP Elliot

Yes! I reccomend you read his transcripts of his YouTube channel taken down by the Federal GAY Agency. He was a very intelligent man. I believe Truly undermined by the incels.
I believe he was intelligent, but I don't have sympathy for those who murder children.

I'm an incel, and I hate the faggots and the whores as much as you do, but people who murder kids should be flown to Mexico and used as target practice for the cartels there.

I believe he was intelligent, but I don't have sympathy for those who murder children.

I'm an incel, and I hate the faggots and the whores as much as you do, but people who murder kids should be flown to Mexico and used as target practice for the cartels there.
I’m not sure if your aware but Adam didn’t shoot the children out of spite. In actuality he revealed his motive on his YouTube channel. Adam said he wanted to save children from culture and life. Death brings absence of suffering you see? And life is the initiator of suffering. Therefore in Adam’s eyes death was the better option. He was a hero. Do those children suffer since he killed them even in 0.01% after what he did? No. Sounds like a good action to me.

children
you mean future chads and whores? you know they would hate you if they were still alive? I have no sympathy

I’m not sure if your aware but Adam didn’t shoot the children out of spite. In actuality he revealed his motive on his YouTube channel. Adam said he wanted to save children from culture and life. Death brings absence of suffering you see? And life is the initiator of suffering. Therefore in Adam’s eyes death was the better option. He was a hero. Do those children suffer since he killed them even in 0.01% after what he did? No. Sounds like a good action to me.
The skinny nigga was lying to justify it to himself

I went through the phase of researching school shootings, and I remember during the shooting, I'll look this up, a kid said something like "Help me! I don't want to be here!" and Adam responded with "Well, you're here," followed by "hammering" sounds

Doesn't sound like a goody 2 shoe savior to me. He felt shit so he killed some kids because he wanted the recognition likely. It's as simple as that. He did it for the same reason niggas loot stores, to fulfill an urge to commit a crime. Nigga's not Itachi Uchiha, killing people to be a hero in the shadows.

The Elliot Rodger jokes are funny, but Lanza with an L is just a fag

Ur gay if you like this skinny nigga Adam

If he wasn't a pussy, he would shoot grown adults, but he shot kids because he's a skinny nigger

children
you mean future chads and whores? you know they would hate you if they were still alive? I have no sympathy
Maybe you're a joo, that's what the joos say when they kill palestine kids. "B-bu-but they were going to be bad when dey grow up"

Go read ur talmud lil nigga

Maybe you're a joo, that's what the joos say when they kill palestine kids. "B-bu-but they were going to be bad when dey grow up"

Go read ur talmud lil nigga
no that's what the einsatzgruppen said when they killed kike kids so if anybody is a joo it's you nigger

no that's what the einsatzgruppen said when they killed kike kids so if anybody is a joo it's you nigger
U defended the joos in the first half the sentence which makes you a joo

I'm not a nazi like some of the guys here, I just JQ sometimes for fun,

So if you're a joo, I support u nigga :feelsYall:

My belief is killing kids in any circumstance is an immoral activity, whether the kid is a nigga, a joo, a curry, a future chad, a future thottie, anyone, even a future terrorist:

D o n t K i l l T h e K i d s

Killing kids is bad, that's undebatable. Killing adults can be moral in some circumstances (Like in a war for example), but killing kids is always bad. That's my stance.

children
The skinny nigga was lying to justify it to himself

I went through the phase of researching school shootings, and I remember during the shooting, I'll look this up, a kid said something like "Help me! I don't want to be here!" and Adam responded with "Well, you're here," followed by "hammering" sounds

Doesn't sound like a goody 2 shoe savior to me. He felt shit so he killed some kids because he wanted the recognition likely. It's as simple as that. He did it for the same reason niggas loot stores, to fulfill an urge to commit a crime. Nigga's not Itachi Uchiha, killing people to be a hero in the shadows.

The Elliot Rodger jokes are funny, but Lanza with an L is just a fag

Ur gay if you like this skinny nigga Adam

If he wasn't a pussy, he would shoot grown adults, but he shot kids because he's a skinny nigger
I don’t give a flying fuck. Fuck them kids I don’t give a flying fuck. Who cares if they’re dead? I’m not gonna bitch about it

I don’t give a flying fuck. Fuck them kids I don’t give a flying fuck. Who cares if they’re dead? I’m not gonna bitch about it

He would've been a well adjusted man back in China or in the jungle (poison free).