Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The supermarket is insane suicidefuel.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I swear they are hiring hotter young girls now.
I go in there about an hour go and I was in hell, two hot young Albanian bitches with fat asses.
A latina bitch at the register right behind the one I was paying at so I could see her ass while I parked my cart, this bitch was the definition of thicccccccccc. I could've bumped into her ass as I went byy the register.
And I know these sluts where looking at my face and judging me.
WTF, the manager has to be fucking these thots.
FFFFFUUUUUUCCKKKKK WTF!!!!!!!!!@ IM OVER HERE GETTING SUICIDAL BY SOME BROKE REGISTER SLUTS THAT MAKE BELOW MINIMUM WAGE!!! wtf am I??????
I could win the lottery tomorrow and those sluts still wouldn't be with me, they'd rather be broke and working a register then even be seen with an ugly ass nigga like me.

Just came here to post this:

I tell you what's suifuel. Walking in the streets and seeing young people driving 2017 BMW, Audi and Mercedes.

i dont even have to leave the house all i gotta do is look out the window for some fine ass suicidefuel.

I tell you what's suifuel. Walking in the streets and seeing young people driving 2017 BMW, Audi and Mercedes.
Exactly WTF!!!! I know Assholess in real life that drive nice cars and they didn't work a day in their life. And what's worse is they are attractive and have girlfriends.
My fucking parents couldn't even give me a wealthy life, instead these Assholess birthed me ugly and then I have to live poor on top of that.
Fuck these Assholess.

Exactly WTF!!!! I know Assholess in real life that drive nice cars and they didn't work a day in their life. And what's worse is they are attractive and have girlfriends.
My fucking parents couldn't even give me a wealthy life, instead these Assholess birthed me ugly and then I have to live poor on top of that.
Fuck these Assholess.
I feel your pain.

I get into arguments with my Dad all the time because I ask him why the fuck he decided to have a kid if he knew I wasn't going to be top tier. Looking at my Mum and Dad it's obvious this is true.

I could win the lottery tomorrow and those sluts still wouldn't be with me, they'd rather be broke and working a register then even be seen with an ugly ass nigga like me.

i feel more at home at walmart

I feel your pain.

I get into arguments with my Dad all the time because I ask him why the fuck he decided to have a kid if he knew I wasn't going to be top tier. Looking at my Mum and Dad it's obvious this is true.
"Becus sex is awesum you virgin luser huehue"

this, everytime I go out, I wanna kill myself

"Becus sex is awesum you virgin luser huehue"
latest

I have two chadlite friend who drive BMW and Mercedes to school. Sometimes they give me rides and when I come to the car there is just some random roastie in there who they dicked down earlier that day. I rot in my dorm studying, with my flesh practically dripping off my bones in agony and loneliness while people in my social circle drive around fancy cars and increase their slay count. Over for me tbh.

I look like a mixture of Eric with Dylan's hair and the guy from Green Day's eyes. Yeah, it's over.

I swear they are hiring hotter young girls now.
I go in there about an hour go and I was in hell, two hot young Albanian bitches with fat asses.
A latina bitch at the register right behind the one I was paying at so I could see her ass while I parked my cart, this bitch was the definition of thicccccccccc. I could've bumped into her ass as I went byy the register.
And I know these sluts where looking at my face and judging me.
WTF, the manager has to be fucking these thots.
FFFFFUUUUUUCCKKKKK WTF!!!!!!!!!@ IM OVER HERE GETTING SUICIDAL BY SOME BROKE REGISTER SLUTS THAT MAKE BELOW MINIMUM WAGE!!! wtf am I??????

Yeah, lol, one of those drove me so crazy since she gave me strong assortative mating match feels and I saw her constantly that I mustered up the courage to ask one of her more approachable workmates if she was single, she told me the girl was actually engaged LOL.
Some neighborhood poorfag chad put enough of a spell on her that he could lock her down at 20, and have her sulkily work a cash register for minimum wage so she could afford a wedding dress.

It really made me feel like early age coolness/NT/inclusion is the most important and everything else is bullshit, which makes my entire life so far a waste.