Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The superiority of some cultures compared to others

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★
There is no doubt that we live in a very modern and progressive time, such ideals of the past are rubbed off as reactionary garbage in direct conflict with the ideals of today, but I cannot help but question why some people will staunchly assert that all cultures are equal. For example, the cultures of Germany, Japan and China are far superior the inferior and primitive cultures of the aboriginis of Australia or the blacks of Africa. These cultures have shaped the greatest civilizations in human history yet are not praised nor deemed as cultured, my mother once told me that Germany has no culture. (retarded foid take) And even without regarding the notions of race and view it as entirely cultural separate from race particularly in the west one cannot listen to Wagner or Bach and say it is inferior to any garbage put out today. I'm not racist, but some cultures are certainly superior to others

The culture of a land is directly tied to the race of the people who inhabit said land. Germanic, Nordic, Mediterranean, and Anglo-Saxon cultures more often than not produce exemplary societies and ways of living. Now, what specific group of people would very much benefit from these people's suppression?

the nation of a people always precedes the creation of a state/constitution

so if the current gov't doesn't align with the volksgeist then that gov't is no longer legitimate and can be overthrown

this is something most americans dont understand

america is a giant porous shopping mall not a nation in the post-westphalia enlightenment one nation one state sense

i hate weimerica

the nation of a people always precedes the creation of a state/constitution

so if the current gov't doesn't align with the volksgeist then that gov't is no longer legitimate and can be overthrown

this is something most americans dont understand

america is a giant porous shopping mall not a nation in the post-westphalia enlightenment one nation one state sense

i hate weimerica
Every country has the government it deserves. It just so happens this is what America deserves.