Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Super Incel

H

holstercan

Greycel
You must listen to me. We all know you have incel blood running through your veins. I feel your pain  but you must never forget one thing it was the normans that destroyed our birthplace the sub /r/incels.  And your the only remnants  of /r/incels  , its up to you avenge your  kind.

Think back remember Saint Blackops2cel and Saint Elliot  and  the cries and the wails you heard from heaven  when  the walls  in /r/incels fell and crushed hundreds of incels.  There is no one left except for you. So while you may  deny who you are. You are the very last hope for a lost race of brave warriors. Ask yourself this. Why does normans want you destroyed so badly? chasing you across the internet no matter where you go and mass reporting you to the domain host.  

They  are afraid a  super incel will rise up, the strongest of them all. Destroy them.  Destroy them for the entire incel race. Destroy them for  you have the power within you.

holstercan said:
You must listen to me. We all know you have incel blood running through your veins. I feel your pain  but you must never forget one thing it was the normans that destroyed our birthplace the sub /r/incels.  And your the only remnants  of /r/incels  , its up to you avenge your  kind.

Think back remember Saint Blackops2cel and Saint Elliot  and  the cries and the wails you heard from heaven  when  the walls  in /r/incels fell and crushed hundreds of incels.  There is no one left except for you. So while you may  deny who you are. You are the very last hope for a lost race of brave warriors. Ask yourself this. Why does normans want you destroyed so badly? chasing you across the internet no matter where you go and mass reporting you to the domain host.  

They  are afraid a  super incel will rise up, the strongest of them all. Destroy them.  Destroy them for the entire incel race. Destroy them for  you have the power within you.

Thats true, incels often have low testosteron and low testosteron people are often pretty smart so many of us really have the power within us to change things if we work together.