Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The super hot "ICE BAE" would be considered a norwooding baldlet in 2019 if she were a man

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
Photo of 'hot' border patrol agent, known as 'ICE Bae,' goes viral

qASCXrS.jpg

icebae2356.jpg

"Nice combover, loser, why don't you shave it all off like a real man."
"Yo, get that nigga some Rogaine."
"That's so adorable, it thinks it's human."

She could have significantly less hair and no one would even say anything, let alone treat her any worse.

Tradcucks will take any opportunity to worship women.

She's a 5 or a 6. The reason she is being labelled as hot is so that other average girls can feel like they are if they are close to her in looks. Female body acceptance shit and ego stroking where it isn't deserved.

She’s alright I suppose

what the fuck does that word "bae" even stand for?

always I see some fucking whores online posting, "my bae bought me this!" "I love my bae." "my bae is the best."

what kind of language does these whores nowadays use?

I've seen a lot of women with hair like this if a guy had it he would be borderline balding

Hope that the immigrants break out and rape hah in the reaaar end and send hah to thailand for being ah sekslave for somali waaar lord :y'all:

This is why I say politics are for normalfags only. The only difference between the left and right is whether what whore they'll kill you over has a penis or not.

Why do tradcucks do this female worship

They love the sexy Ukraine nazi girls

It's embarrassing. I remember reading this article by an alt-right guy in response to people who said "there is no space for women in the alt-right" This guy responded to this by cherrypicking pictures of sexy "nationalist women". Are you fucking retarded?

literally who?
why is this not in off-topic

Never began for these ethnics

Good propaganda tool for the right. Cucks always follow the scent of pussy that has the slight possibility of being obtained. Even though there's zero percent chance.

Last edited:
What is a 5' female police officer like that doing anything other than paperwork or parking tickets?

JFL at hole worshiping tradcucks

Her looksmatch is an ethnicel.

Ice... bae...? *suppresses laughter

The absolute state of cucks:
View attachment 131718

Fucking really, guys? I mean of course she's good looking enough for me, an incel, but to make here into deity? :feelsseriously:
I've seen a lot of women with hair like this if a guy had it he would be borderline balding
they destroy their hair on purpose by pulling on it, it's called traction alopecia. nobody judges them for it.
meanwhile if a guy so much as sneezes once he's past puberty he goes bald and is judged for it.

qASCXrS.jpg

icebae2356.jpg

She could have significantly less hair and no one would even say anything, let alone treat her any worse.

I see a ton of black women like this, young ones, and no one says shit. In fact, black guys suck up to them and treat them like queens.

How the fuck is that considered hot? It's like a 4 at best. I would fuck her only because i'm desperate

what the fuck does that word "bae" even stand for?

always I see some fucking whores online posting, "my bae bought me this!" "I love my bae." "my bae is the best."

what kind of language does these whores nowadays use?
Bacon and Eggs, it portrays a perfect combination

just good facial bones is enough for 10/10 stacy status

bingo

now I see high tier normie white guys with ugly black girls when I walk through campus to get to the bball gym
never saw that shit when i was college. shit, i've even seen legit chad lights with the ugly black girls, not even the pretty ones.

now I see high tier normie white guys with ugly black girls when I walk through campus to get to the bball gym
never saw that shit when i was college. shit, i've even seen legit chad lights with the ugly black girls, not even the pretty ones.
if you're a young man, you can't afford young women
if you're a fit and thin man, you can't afford fit and thin women
if you're an asian or white man, you can't afford asian or white women

She's on the wrong side of the fence.

qASCXrS.jpg

icebae2356.jpg

This is a legitimate example of someone selling out their own race. She's literally watching her own people be systemically murdered on a daily basis.
And for what? A $1600 paycheck at the end of the month?
Legit hopes she slips and lands on her C5

My looksmatch tbh

tbh she has a nice body(if you like thicc women) but thats it

her male looksmatch would be a balding spic manlet with a greek god body

it is so fucking over

balding is a giga subhuman trait

JFL, where are these “tradcuck” comments coming from? So not wanting unlimited illegal brown immigrants makes you an alt right conservative tradcuck now?

How about people who just want our laws and borders to be enforced?

JFL at coping ethnics on here: anyone who doesn’t want masses of brown unskilled retards leeching resources, jobs, and taxes is now a tradcuck racist Nazi. You idiots bought the leftist propaganda wholesale.

Honestly, fuck you if you think wanting to enforce borders makes you a conservative. Fucking dumb asses.
This is a legitimate example of someone selling out their own race. She's literally watching her own people be systemically murdered on a daily basis.
And for what? A $1600 paycheck at the end of the month?
Legit hopes she slips and lands on her C5
JFL, systematically murdered? Are you fucking kidding me? Citation needed right now. Show me where ICE is killing all these precious brown geniuses who drag children through a dangerous journey in the desert, and are being killed by the United States. You can’t, lmao. LOW IQ ethnics being Low IQ ethnics, nothing new on this site.

The only systematic murder going on is in their own shithole countries from drug cartels. You delusional lefty cuck, please stop talking out of your ass.

Last edited:
Bet she’s fucking the Chad prisoners and the Chad officers.

Good propaganda tool for the right. Cucks always follow the scent of pussy that has the slight possibility of being obtained. Even though there's zero percent chance.
right wingers are the dumbest fucking people alive and that’s been the truth

right wingers are the dumbest fucking people alive and that’s been the truth
And leftards fixed your incel problem? Leftards are dumb as shit too. I didn't say I supported the right and nor do I care.

And leftards fixed your incel problem? Leftards are dumb as shit too. I didn't say I supported the right and nor do I care.
no i’m agreeing with you, i guess i just misinterpreted what u were saying

She looks average

no i’m agreeing with you, i guess i just misinterpreted what u were saying
I actually support original conservatives. People who gave a shit about their communities and their foids not becoming whores. I feel the left create whores and the right allows it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back