Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The suns starting to come out....

• Thread starter Deleted member 41190
  • Start date
Deleted member 41190

Deleted member 41190

Self-banned
-
Y'all know what this means... more chads and staceys in skimpy clothing at their beach parties posting on their social medias the time of their life whilst you rot in your bedroom

Had to walk past the beach on my way home from class today , I saw so many groups of friends + couples on the beach either making out with each other or playing catch meanwhile my subhuman ass can't even step onto the sand without looking like an out of shape shit skin faggot :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It's over

Y'all know what this means... more chads and staceys in skimpy clothing at their beach parties posting on their social medias the time of their life whilst you rot in your bedroom

Had to walk past the beach on my way home from class today , I saw so many groups of friends + couples on the beach either making out with each other or playing catch meanwhile my subhuman ass can't even step onto the sand without looking like an out of shape shit skin faggot :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It's over
Had the exact same thoughts on my way home today :feelscry:

Another miserable day on hell

I saw so many groups of friends + couples on the beach either making out with each
must be doing fucking deliberately just too piss incels off. What ever happen to get a room?

Cannot stand spring/summer

Another miserable day on hell
Climate change — global warming doom.

4E471C19 76FE 437C 8D53 151956E9A0FD

9CB54A92 BF8B 447A 8D2E FD300F8F814B

This is precisely why I hate summer; you are a fakecel if you enjoy summer