Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Sum of my thoughts in less than two pages of words.

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"

Well I've finally found the movie scene that put the thoughts ive been having for the past year and half into a summary.

Even though it's a work of fiction the meaning of this dialogue seems to be a little bit to real.

"We are built for our ways of the acquisition of rewarding primitive chemical urges that's resulted into the ways we create meaning or try to avoid it.
Getting a primal high is the peak of the human endeavor there is no meaningless because that is the meaning of our consciousness there is lot of meaning in peoples little bubbles it's just that some are denied tangible purpose born into a realm of forced inner void. "- my take (from me not the scene)

Any other movie scenes or quotes you guys would like to share?

Any other movie scenes or quotes you guys would like to share?

I know The Godfather has some good quotes, there’s one in particular that I have trouble recalling. Although it was in the first movie.