Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The Suicide footage from Poland

Why didn't he kill the bitch? She doesn't even care that he shoots himself, goes right back to chad. It's over.

Holy fuck ale sie kurwa odpierdolił ale mnie to kurwa jara też tak chce
@Sneir Chodź tu kurwa zobacz jaki jfl

Why didn't he kill the bitch? She doesn't even care that he shoots himself, goes right back to chad. It's over.
He probably still loved her. Over for bluepilled cucks.

CUCK AF, HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL

WHAAAAT
A FUCKING
CUUUUCK

what a fucking retard, why didn't he kill her too? i hope the cuck is burning in hell.

A non-cucked man would shoot both her and her lover and then do his time. In a based society he wouldn't have to kill either, because they would both be publicly executed.

you see this and you do nothing.

I hope she is traumatized for the rest of her life, I genuinely hate when women scream and cry it makes me angry.

Its over for us slavs.

best thing I've seen today:feelskek:

i've seen the footage before, any more interesting info

i want to see soys crying about it

that's exactly what i'm thinking. just kill them all then try to shoot these rich assholes who profit off of it before you go down. she never cared about the one who cared.

Holy fuck ale sie kurwa odpierdolił ale mnie to kurwa jara też tak chce
@Sneir Chodź tu kurwa zobacz jaki jfl
JAPIERDOLE WYPUSCILI MNIE Z PSYCHIATRYKA MI KURWA ZAJEBALA 10MG OLANZAPINY W DUPALA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH O KURWA ALE POJEHANE Z KURWOM RUWNO JAPIERDOLE ZARA SAM MACZETY PAKUJE DO BEEMKI I JADE ICH ROZJEBAC!!!!!!! *KIN VIDEO GAME(
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

JAPIERDOLE WYPUSCILI MNIE Z PSYCHIATRYKA MI KURWA ZAJEBALA 10MG OLANZAPINY W DUPALA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH O KURWA ALE POJEHANE Z KURWOM RUWNO JAPIERDOLE ZARA SAM MACZETY PAKUJE DO BEEMKI I JADE ICH ROZJEBAC!!!!!!! *KIN VIDEO GAME (Fuck CIA AND WHITE HOUSE)
IT'S A FUCKING ANTI CONVULSION DRUG, 10MG FFS SHE WANTED TO TURN YOU INTO SPASMCEL

IT'S A FUCKING ANTI CONVULSION DRUG, 10MG FFS SHE WANTED TO TURN YOU INTO SPASMCEL
WIEM KURWA ALE PIERDOLE AMFE DOBROM MAM A NIE JAKIES KLEFEDRONY TYLKO IZOMERY RACEMATY JEBAC TE SZMATY 70% SCIERWO AMFA JAK HUJ TO NA KONTRE IDEALNIE ZEBY ZAPUIERDALAC NA HANSA!!!! *IN VIDEO GAME(

In a based society he wouldn't have to kill either, because they would both be publicly executed.
killing people for cheating is "based"? this is 1984 tier its not based at all

He should’ve killed the bitch too, she will forget about both men and end up continuing hER life getting fucked by othER men.

TEŻ CHCIAŁBYM IZOMERY ALE ŻYJE W 3RD WORLD COUNTRY I JESTEM JEBANĄ BIEDACKĄ POLSKĄ KURWĄ SZMATĄ AND I CAN SUCK MY DICK THATS THE ONLY PLEASURE I CAN GET

ThERe should be sevERe penalties for cheating, that would ensure men and women remain loyal to each othER and it helps fostER a monogamous society

TEŻ CHCIAŁBYM IZOMERY ALE ŻYJE W 3RD WORLD COUNTRY I JESTEM JEBANĄ BIEDACKĄ POLSKĄ KURWĄ SZMATĄ AND I CAN SUCK MY DICK THATS THE ONLY PLEASURE I CAN GET
SPOKOJNIE JAK MI PASZPORT ODDADZA KURWY BO ZAJEBALI TO WPADNE DO p0landii I WAM KURWISKA Z URWISKA POKAZE CO TO BIALA AMFA A NIE JAKIES COKO DLA PEDOFILII CZY INNY SPEDALONY MEFEDRON!!!!!! *IN VIDEO GAME(
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

SPOKOJNIE JAK MI PASZPORT ODDADZA KURWY BO ZAJEBALI TO WPADNE DO p0landii I WAM KURWISKA Z URWISKA POKAZE CO TO BIALA AMFA A NIE JAKIES COKO DLA PEDOFILII CZY INNY SPEDALONY MEFEDRON!!!!!! *IN VIDEO GAME( FUCK THE GOVERNMENT)
MOZESZ WYPIERDOLIC KOPA TEMU JEBANEMU P0LSKIEMU PREZYDENTOWI AZ SIE UDŁAWI TROONCELOWSKIMI JAJAMI ZROBIONYMI ZE SROMU KURWA INCEL KOMMANDO ELITE WOLF MISSION

MOZESZ WYPIERDOLIC KOPA TEMU JEBANEMU P0LSKIEMU PREZYDENTOWI AZ SIE UDŁAWI TROONCELOWSKIMI JAJAMI ZROBIONYMI ZE SROMU KURWA INCEL KOMMANDO ELITE WOLF MISSION
hahahahahahaah WIEDZIALEM ZE MAM FANUW W p0lsce BEDA RUCHANI OSTRO KURWA MACZETAMI JA IM KURWOM POKAZE CO TO CRACOVIA!!!!! *in video game(

He should have shot her in the pussy and left her with a truly worn out cunt to live and suffer with. (in minecraft)

A non-cucked man would shoot both her and her lover and then do his time. In a based society he wouldn't have to kill either, because they would both be publicly executed.

kinda cucked ngl , she propably got wet knowing that man killed each other for her

I hope she is traumatized for the rest of her life, I genuinely hate when women scream and cry it makes me angry.
Maybe that is why he spared her. PTSD is a fate worse than death.

I know right, might as well remove the source of your problems. She'll get over Chad in a few months & be with a new one.

Maybe that is why he spared her. PTSD is a fate worse than death.

Cucked and bluepilled if you think that bitch will get PTSD, women have no souls, they are emotionless creatures.

If anything she would have found that incident funny, she will continue living hER life normally, getting fucked by othER men while the 2 men who died will become a distant memory which she will laugh about with hER new chads.

Reminds me of that pathetic whimpering noise a dog makes when it's hurt, it's like stfu trying to pretend you wasn't trying to attack someone moments ago. These cunts cause problems then play the victim. They're so empowered then scream & cry like babies when things go sideways; fucking useless in a crisis.

So the video is more pathetic then I thought :feelsseriously:
I thought the faggot that killed himself was IN a current relationship with the foid, and was being cheated on with Chad.

But that's the faggot's EX. And he didn't accept that she's with someone better now, so he killed him, and them himself.

What a giant fucking looser :feelsseriously:

Sex havers and their impressive self control.

Dude thought this was the 1500s where he could win her back by killing her new lover. Over for romanticcels

Why he take his hat off? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: adrenaline was kicking his ass.

She loved every second of it

How is it based to let whores cheat without consequences?

Look how useless she is just standing there panicking, lol.

This is what treacherous whores deserve, but he should've thrown acid in her face tbh. Don't kill her just make her live as an uggo for the rest of her life.

But now she gets the coveted victim status that toilets love. Her pussy got two men killed. Women see stuff like that as a flex.