Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The suffering of incels > the suffering of 9/11 families

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
When Israel attacked Manhattan on September 11th 2001, I was in the 5th grade. Since Tuesday, September 11th 2001- I have been a kissless virgin.

I hate the Jewnited States - and I’m American.

Everyone’s life changed on September 11th 2001 in some way - especially if you are an American. If you are an incel, life is even harsher for you. Enjoy getting harassed by TSA the next time you are at an airport, goym.

Mohamed Atta, the main sandnigger the Jew-run media tried to blame the attacks on - was known to the airline, because he was a frequent flyer. 9/11 was a complete joke.

Incels are struggling with depression and suicide because we are ugly and foids do not want us. 9/11 families are just 5,000 normie crybabies.

Twin towers were a symbol of the burgerland superpower, aka capitalism, so good thing they've been destroyed (in video game)

Suffering of incels > Suffering of 6 million jews in WWII

Would it be safe to say that the suffering of incels is greater than suffering of the victims of the holocaust??

Would it be safe to say that the suffering of incels is greater than suffering of the victims of the holocaust??
We have suffered more than all of the other beings in the entire universe put together. There is nothing worse than being an incel. NOTHING!

yes because the holocaust victims weren't alive for very long so they didn't suffer as much

When Israel attacked Manhattan on September 11th 2001, I was in the 5th grade. Since Tuesday, September 11th 2001- I have been a kissless virgin.

I hate the Jewnited States - and I’m American.

Everyone’s life changed on September 11th 2001 in some way - especially if you are an American. If you are an incel, life is even harsher for you. Enjoy getting harassed by TSA the next time you are at an airport, goym.

Mohamed Atta, the main sandnigger the Jew-run media tried to blame the attacks on - was known to the airline, because he was a frequent flyer. 9/11 was a complete joke.

Incels are struggling with depression and suicide because we are ugly and foids do not want us. 9/11 families are just 5,000 normie crybabies.
fuck any amerifat who still brings it up like it was a tragedy, a fucking joke is what it was, always will be