Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The subtle power of self-hatred

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I make sure to let everyone know that I am a tiny subhuman, micropenis, chink loser virgin that will never have sex. I say this because I already know other people, just by looking at me, are gravitationally compelled to want to say things to put me down, let me know my place. MOTHERFUCKER, I KNOW MY FUCKING PLACE. Cucks and feminists and Chads, seething to try and twist the knife they already stabbed me with: I say twist it harder motherfucker. In my periphery suicide caskets pop around at every turn, yet all this time, self-hatred is my savior, my secret power. You can never hurt me more than I hurt myself.

Last edited:
I don’t hate myself ngl. That’s cucked as fuck I just hate my life I don’t think I deserve any of this

I don’t hate myself ngl. That’s cucked as fuck I just hate my life I don’t think I deserve any of this
True but at OP's point of trueceldom you need something to help you cope, for him it's total and complete self hatred slash misanthropy because as a 40 something manlet turbodicklet chink you need something to help you withstand the constant derision and mockery from normgroids and whores. I assume he has to interact with all of them often too since he's a wageslave. Very brutal ngl. :fuk:

True but at OP's point of trueceldom you need something to help you cope, for him it's total and complete self hatred slash misanthropy because as a 40 something manlet turbodicklet chink you need something to help you withstand the constant derision and mockery from normgroids and whores. I assume he has to interact with all of them often too since he's a wageslave. Very brutal ngl. :fuk:
Yea his situation is sadly pretty bad. I think he may be the oldest khhv on this forum

Trynda used ult again :feelsbadman:

This is in a sense true. When people on reddit or twitter mock me for being a permavirgin, it's a simple response to the effect of "yeah I know.... So what? Never said otherwise... You proving me right by judging me on the metric of lack of sex alone"?

What a post
Toronto Raptors Applause GIF by MOODMAN

"I know my place" what a one liner:cool:

Not sure if this is based or not, take this pic:

1702005053000 1702077400109

Cucked and gay, I do the opposite, I tell normies that I'm chad that fucks a lot of girls, they dont believe me but I dont care

I'm aware that I'm a complete subhuman but I don't hate myself for it.

I LOVE myself and the way I am. recessed jaw that goes behind my nose and my deformed eyes pointing at different directions with each half of my face looking like a different person and my balding and short, petite stature and small nigger dick genetics. how could I hate myself? thank you I MUST stop hating myself and learn to love myself from now on because hating myself is caucked!!1!1! and le edgy!!1!! :owo:

Last edited:
I LOVE myself and the way I am. recessed jaw that goes behind my nose and my deformed eyes pointing at different directions with each half of my face looking like a different person and my balding and short, petite stature and small nigger dick genetics. how could I hate myself? thank you I MUST stop hating myself and learn to love myself from now on because hating myself is le caucked!!1!1! and le edgy!!1!! :owo:

I'm aware that I'm a complete subhuman but I don't hate myself for it.
Same, though I also kinda agree with OP, the best defense against normalfags who might try to use my shitty life against me is frankly acknowledging it and showing that nobody can hit me harder than I do myself. No amount of jokes at my expense, about the fact that I'm a small dicked weirdo permavirgin manlet, can really hit if I fully acknowledge it and do and say everything fully aware of the reality of my life:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.

I LOVE myself and the way I am. recessed jaw that goes behind my nose and my deformed eyes pointing at different directions with each half of my face looking like a different person and my balding and short, petite stature and small nigger dick genetics. how could I hate myself? thank you I MUST stop hating myself and learn to love myself from now on because hating myself is le caucked!!1!1! and le edgy!!1!! :owo:
A reply so epic you had to post it twice:feelsokman::feelsokman::yes::yes:.

I always thought I was good enough until I wasn’t. None of it is my fault, it’s all on the foids

I make sure to let everyone know that I am a tiny subhuman, micropenis, chink loser virgin that will never have sex. I say this because I already know other people, just by looking at me, are gravitationally compelled to want to say things to put me down, let me know my place. MOTHERFUCKER, I KNOW MY FUCKING PLACE. Cucks and feminists and Chads, seething to try and twist the knife they already stabbed me with: I say twist it harder motherfucker. In my periphery suicide caskets pop around at every turn, yet all this time, self-hatred is my savior, my secret power. You can never hurt me more than I hurt myself.
and ure 40

I prefer the self hatred then being told lies by people only to get insulted later on. These normies ain't been in our shoes.

This is in a sense true. When people on reddit or twitter mock me for being a permavirgin, it's a simple response to the effect of "yeah I know.... So what? Never said otherwise... You proving me right by judging me on the metric of lack of sex alone"?
Nobody is bullying you for your looks or virginity, inkwell. But you're a small dick virgin if you disagree with me! :foidSoy:

What's funny about bluepilled normies using words like "incel" and "coomer" as insults is that their very choice to screech at you any term under the sun denoting a non sex-haver directly contradicts their worldview.

If you truly believe that it's all about pERsoynality, what significance does your calling of me as a non sex-haver hold? What does it imply about my individual value besides that you find me "ToXiC":soy::foidSoy:? When normalfilth reach for such gibes as a knee-jerk reaction and treat them as the be-all and end-all of insults, they're affirming the blackpill hard without even knowing

Last edited:
Wow. Bravo. You have the balls to do what most users can't. Saying something fucking correct for once.

I gotta think about this. Maybe if I did this, normie groups would accept me.

But my problem is, I feel like normies tried to put me down too much. I can’t appease some narcissists who tell me I suck at tennis even though I beat them at tennis all the time, just an example. I deserve way more respect on this shit planet.

If you were born as some strong super power, I feel like you'd throw this world into the lake of fire.

this. those that advocate us to self-hate sound like normie inflitrators

not really
You ARE your body. Your body determines basically everything. If your looks are bad, you'll be ostracized. If you're short, you'll never be taken seriously. If your penis is small, you'll have 0 confidence. If you're non-NT, your social circle will be nigh non-existent. If you get bullied for any of the aforementioned things, you'll get fuckin' depressed.

You ARE your body. Your body determines basically everything. If your looks are bad, you'll be ostracized. If you're short, you'll never be taken seriously. If your penis is small, you'll have 0 confidence. If you're non-NT, your social circle will be nigh non-existent. If you get bullied for any of the aforementioned things, you'll get fuckin' depressed.
I dont think you realize the hatred is not directed towards yourself but for the way society treats you. I hate being non-NT not because I hate myself, but because I hate the way soyciety treats me for being non-NT. if non-NT people werent constantly treated as inferior I wouldnt mind possessing that trait.

I hate being non-NT not because I hate myself, but because I hate the way soyciety treats me for being non-NT.
Not really, being non-NT hinders me even without the discrimination of society. Being a kid with undiagnosed untreated ADHD was fucking hell on earth.

I do this all the time and it makes people very uncomfortable, how I call myself a worthless midget sand monkey. It's funny, people want to insult you and call you all kinds of nasty shit, but when you show your self-hatred they want to instead gaslight you into making you think there is nothing wrong with your appearance.

Normies are evil.

I do this all the time and it makes people very uncomfortable, how I call myself a worthless midget sand monkey. It's funny, people want to insult you and call you all kinds of nasty shit, but when you show your self-hatred they want to instead gaslight you into making you think there is nothing wrong with your appearance.

Normies are evil.
The most important thing is that it's literally the only trick in an incel's book to defend yourself, and you have to do it pre-emptively, to let these fuckers know I'm no jester. Incels can either be a humilation factory or a crab in the bucket to normies, and I'm done clowning

If you were born as some strong super power, I feel like you'd throw this world into the lake of fire.
That's why if reincarnation is real I hope my next life would be to be born to a noble family I hate my life so fucking much

Yeah when people bully me I try to do this just because I don’t want to come across as a sensitive pussy who can’t take a joke, but the truth is it hurts when people make jokes at my expense, especially when it has to do with me being a virgin

BASED tbh. they cannot take advantage of you now.

In the world, no one is worthy of love. No one deserves love, respect, kindness, compassion or anything like that, including myself.

But tolerance will always be met with more intense bullying. Example being foids using the good old 'yOu'Re GaY' insult.