Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The subreddit /femcels posted this study saying all men want stacey while women have different tastes

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major

Don't lapidate me lol, someone just posted the femcels subreddit here and i found it.

PERSONALITEEHEE

HAHAHAHA ROFL LOLOLOl

is the same shit for every side

mens believes womans want chads and womens believes mens want stacys

the true is that both of them are rigth

incels are unable of dating ,and putting losers togethers dont make them friends so putting incels mens and womens wil not create couples or relations

Women virtue signal in these sort of experiments. Men are more honest about who they find attractive.

It's obvious in reality that women all find the same sort of men attractive.

the thing is heaps of men settle but females struggle to unless its for money/marriage

I don't even understand this "femcels" parody, because all someone has to do is go on the BBW or chubby subreddits to see how this is false. What's the joke? Meanwhile there's no forum where women admire 5'1 turbo manlets. I like satire such as NiggerTears but I'm afraid I don't get "femcels".