Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The submissive instinct in women is the source of all destruction. Feminism makes women more submissive.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
A long time ago, mankind managed to suppress the submissive female instinct to choose frame over brain.
Thus we
separated ourselves from the animals, and civilization was built.

Which begs the question, IS THE SUBMISSIVE INSTINCT IN WOMEN NECESSARY? Does it do any GOOD now since we progressed from the cave days?

THE PATRIARCHY and RELIGION were band aid solutions to PREVENT women from instinctively choosing and breeding with men who have only certain kinds of traits (height, face, frame, superior muscle genetics ect.)

Of course, feminism fought against the patriarchy, and gave women sexual freedom.
The Freedom to let submissive instincts take over. Women are becoming SUPER SUBMISSIVE. Women want to Feel Super Small, so you better be SUPER TALL.

Just COMPARE the women of the countries with and without strong moral values and patriarchy.
The countries with feminism have the most weak and submissive women, while countries with strong moral values have stronger and more physically dominant and caring women.

These are the kind of women in countries where feminism is strong. Just look at these submissive whores. They thirst for primitive male dominance. (I got these from this subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/WhereAreAllTheGoodMen/

THANKFULLY, certain cultures with strong patriarchy's, minimized the thirst for male dominance in women to the point that when they come to places without patriarchy, they REMAIN physically dominant. However, I will not include these photos in this post, because it might count as female worship, and I respect the rules. The other photos I posted were for educational purposes.

In conclusion, if that destructive female instinct were to go away, humanity would have taken the next step, and there will be no need for band aid solutions, and there will be no need to control women.

Last edited:
>I like guys who are 5'10 and up
>don't be petty

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Hard to imagine typing something like this out, rereading it, and thinking it's okay. I'm starting to believe that my old bird had a higher IQ than your average foid.

>I like guys who are 5'10 and up
>don't be petty

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Hard to imagine typing something like this out, rereading it, and thinking it's okay. I'm starting to believe that my old bird had a higher IQ than your average foid.
Indeed that is very true. We need strong, caring, and physically dominant women and not any of these degenerates.

A long time ago, mankind managed to suppress the submissive female instinct to choose frame over brain. Thus we separated ourselves from the animals, and civilization was built.

Of course, feminism fought against the patriarchy, and gave women sexual freedom.
The Freedom to let submissive instincts take over. Women are becoming SUPER SUBMISSIVE. Women want to Feel Super Small, so you better be SUPER TALL.

This is actually an interesting observation. Tradcucks always whine about women not being submissive anymore but that's not true. Women are more submissive than ever. They want nothing more than to be a subjugated sex slave cum bucket incubator ... for CHAD. Female submissiveness knows no boundaries.

However, I do not agree with your solution. The idea of somehow removing that "destructive female instinct" feels like a pipedream to me. We should simply create a society along the lines of human nature. Women's destructive nature just needs to be tamed and controlled.

This is actually an interesting observation. Tradcucks always whine about women not being submissive anymore but that's not true. Women are more submissive than ever. They want nothing more than to be a subjugated sex slave cum bucket incubator ... for CHAD. Female submissiveness knows no boundaries.

However, I do not agree with your solution. The idea of somehow removing that "destructive female instinct" feels like a pipedream to me. We should simply create a society along the lines of human nature. Women's destructive nature just needs to be tamed and controlled.
High IQ. I agree with you thinking its a pipe dream, but science makes dreams come true sometimes. I am glad that you agree with the other things I had to say. You are very intelligent.

A long time ago, mankind managed to suppress the submissive female instinct to choose frame over brain.
Thus we
separated ourselves from the animals, and civilization was built.

Which begs the question, IS THE SUBMISSIVE INSTINCT IN WOMEN NECESSARY? Does it do any GOOD now since we progressed from the cave days?

THE PATRIARCHY and RELIGION were band aid solutions to PREVENT women from instinctively choosing and breeding with men who have only certain kinds of traits (height, face, frame, superior muscle genetics ect.)

Just COMPARE the women of the countries with and without strong moral values and patriarchy.
The countries with feminism have the most weak and submissive women, while countries with strong moral values have stronger and more physically dominant and caring women.

These are the kind of women in countries where feminism is strong. Just look at these submissive whores. They thirst for primitive male dominance. (I got these from this subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/WhereAreAllTheGoodMen/
View attachment 155642
View attachment 155644

THANKFULLY, certain cultures with strong patriarchy's, minimized the thirst for male dominance in women to the point that when they come to places without patriarchy, they REMAIN physically dominant. However, I will not include these photos in this post, because it might count as female worship, and I respect the rules. The other photos I posted were for educational purposes.

In conclusion, if that destructive female instinct were to go away, humanity would have taken the next step, and there will be no need for band aid solutions, and there will be no need to control women.
female insecurity is what makes them evil, not female safety. In countries without popular culture forcing women to switch up and be as hypergamous as possible for them, women ape out because they naturally aren’t being pushed and pressured into bull crap because nobody is oppressing them and making them feel like they’re worthless for not being with a 6’5 feet supermodel. To be fair they will date men who are chad-like but not every single one will burn themselves and project it upon ugly and lower status men for this overblown unobtainable image. Countries which suppress this behavior and where people live a humble life knowing they aren’t invincible or special have a more normal populus and none of the bullshit we have in america

female insecurity is what makes them evil, not female safety. In countries without popular culture forcing women to switch up and be as hypergamous as possible for them, women ape out because they naturally aren’t being pushed and pressured into bull crap because nobody is oppressing them and making them feel like they’re worthless for not being with a 6’5 feet supermodel. To be fair they will date men who are chad-like but not every single one will burn themselves and project it upon ugly and lower status men for this overblown unobtainable image. Countries which suppress this behavior and where people live a humble life knowing they aren’t invincible or special have a more normal populus and none of the bullshit we have in america
Good statement. We need REAL feminism. We need REAL strong women who don't get disgusted by men with weak physical traits

Shes 5'0 and wants a guy 6'0? WTF
Im lean and want a lean girl
'UM SWEATY U ARENT ENTITLED TO A LEAN GIRLFRIEND YOU SILLY INKLER' FUCKING DONE MAN DONE IM SICK OF THESE BITCHESREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good statement. We need REAL feminism. We need REAL strong women who don't get disgusted by men with weak physical traits
Yes.
Shes 5'0 and wants a guy 6'0? WTF
Im lean and want a lean girl
'UM SWEATY U ARENT ENTITLED TO A LEAN GIRLFRIEND YOU SILLY INKLER' FUCKING DONE MAN DONE IM SICK OF THESE BITCHESREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
View attachment 155656
who cares? let them sell their 5’6 kid out to the feds when they find him on incel forums and his teachers report him to his counselors for sitting in the back of the class
Short women have bad height genes and are usually the ones who have short kids

Last edited:
High IQ. I agree with you thinking its a pipe dream, but science makes dreams come true sometimes. I am glad that you agree with the other things I had to say. You are very intelligent.

Your post reminds me of something else, btw. Cuckservatives always whine about women not being submissive anymore. But we know how they love to be submissive to and for Chad.

But there's something else I've sometimes thought about: in a way, I would actually respect the female gender more if there were at least a few women who actually ARE dominant. Cunts and their cucks always accuse us of being afraid of stronk womyn and so on.

But:
1. "Strong women" are just rude and bitchy cunts, there is nothing strong about them.
2. I would respect the female gender more if there was some variability among them. If they had personality, individuality. If they were NOT the meme, not the borg gender. If, for god's sake, some of them really WERE different and not like all the other girls.

But they are ALL the same. They all have ONE default preference and ONE default sexuality. They are disposable and interchangeable like an object coming from an assembly line.

Your post reminds me of something else, btw. Cuckservatives always whine about women not being submissive anymore. But we know how they love to be submissive to and for Chad.

But there's something else I've sometimes thought about: in a way, I would actually respect the female gender more if there were at least a few women who actually ARE dominant. Cunts and their cucks always accuse us of being afraid of stronk womyn and so on.

But:
1. "Strong women" are just rude and bitchy cunts, there is nothing strong about them.
2. I would respect the female gender more if there was some variability among them. If they had personality, individuality. If they were NOT the meme, not the borg gender. If, for god's sake, some of them really WERE different and not like all the other girls.

But they are ALL the same. They all have ONE default preference and ONE default sexuality. They are disposable and interchangeable like an object coming from an assembly line.
there are “dykes” who have similar respect values to guys but mostly are black girls and some white women but usually were in literal military roles and were the ones who didn’t try to have a baby to get out

there are “dykes” who have similar respect values to guys but mostly are black girls and some white women but usually were in literal military roles and were the ones who didn’t try to have a baby to get out

Actual lesbians hardly seem to exist anymore. Now they're all pansexuals who fuck trannies who claim to be lesbians. But that's another topic, I guess. Just a general observation in regards to the alphabet people: they all seem to turn into trannies now or something. And now claim how "genital preferences" are transphobic, JFL. A girl that would have been considered a dyke in the 80s would be considered a transguy today.

Actual lesbians hardly seem to exist anymore. Now they're all pansexuals who fuck trannies who claim to be lesbians. But that's another topic, I guess. Just a general observation in regards to the alphabet people: they all seem to turn into trannies now or something. And now claim how "genital preferences" are transphobic, JFL. A girl that would have been considered a dyke in the 80s would be considered a transguy today.
I have noticed this as well. modern lesbos are straight girls trying to make themselves look unapproachable to average men, like they want somebody to break this huge facade of her being in a relationship to f chad because they are drama loving, status obsessed, the whole package. Just fucking each other for plausible deniability that it isn’t for that kind of thing. The more masculine ones are either like what u said here or they stay women but then involve themselves into autist “woke” college pc culture, like the rest of girls who can’t get a relationship. it’s all :soy:

Last edited:
When I was a bluepilled teenager I once orbited a supposed "lesbian" who eventually ended up fucking a tattoo artist to get free tattoos. JFL

When I was a bluepilled teenager I once orbited a supposed "lesbian" who eventually ended up fucking a tattoo artist to get free tattoos. JFL

In the school I went to, one girl came out as lesbian. In college, another girl I met was a lesbian. BOTH of them later had boyfriends, JFL.

i disagree with your logic OP.

these tinder examples stem from bad logic. because females ALWAYS wanted to be submissive, they just didnt have the means to show it in the past. nowadays they can, as shown by these tinder pictures. what you expect foids in the 90s to do to show such things?

modern females are NOT more submissive. they're become more dominant. you got it completely backwards with your weak logic.

idk wtf you playing word games, or arguing semantics. but submissivness to me is to be lady like. no cursing, act kind and considerate, smile often, respect men esepcially husband. how the fuck are modern women more submissive?

i disagree with your logic OP.

these tinder examples stem from bad logic. because females ALWAYS wanted to be submissive, they just didnt have the means to show it in the past.
I literally said this. Submissive Female instinct was SUPPRESSED in the past so that is why they had no means to show it.

I never thought about it like that before.

I think they are only sexually submissive. They are socially dominant. Hence all the rude behavior.

I think they are only sexually submissive. They are socially dominant. Hence all the rude behavior.
Indeed. Most women who claim to be ''dominant'' are only dominant socially, and still expects a man to be a ''man'' in the bedroom.

sure but usually men discipline women due to their higher testosterone levels, wether in a ideal modern style society or a small scale tribal society this is only because of the culture we have now enabling women to run stupid, acting out of their perceived insecurity about their social status

Indeed. Most women who claim to be ''dominant'' are only dominant socially, and still expects a man to be a ''man'' in the bedroom.
They're only perceived as socially dominant because they are playing life on tutorial mode. In a based society, women will act like the cowards they are.

They're only perceived as socially dominant because they are playing life on tutorial mode. In a based society, women will act like the cowards they are.
basically women are weak by nature yet get to tramp on others as if they weren’t

Yes.

who cares? let them sell their 5’6 kid out to the feds when they find him on incel forums and his teachers report him to his counselors for sitting in the back of the class
Short women have bad height genes and are usually the ones who have short kids
Short daughter = High demand from protector fetish Chad
Short son = Forget it

It'd be better then if they were socially submissive & sexually dominant so as to fight against their ingrained nature to only want the best genetic specimens.

The argument of impacting the gene pool of humans by choosing crap men falls flat when any woman can get a man to knock her up.

It'd be better then if they were socially submissive & sexually dominant so as to fight against their ingrained nature to only want the best genetic specimens.

The argument of impacting the gene pool of humans by choosing crap men falls flat when any woman can get a man to knock her up.
High IQ man. High IQ. Being heightmogged by women won't be bad if they were turned on by the fact of being taller than you