Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The subhumanity of my oneitis' boyfriend makes me feel more confident

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I used to put my head down like a cuck whenever I walked past her because I felt so inferior. She would often point at me and laugh because I was too autistic to talk to her this one time a few years ago and she held a grudge ever since.
I would feel like i'm having a panic attack whenever I would see her. I would start shaking and my heart would beat really fast.

But now seeing pictures of her with her 3/10 inbred jew boyfriend makes me feel better about myself. She's a Stacylite (as rated by me and multiple autists from lookism back in the day) so if those are her standards then she must be a really fucked up mentally ill freak.
Btw to the inceltears reading this, her boyfriend is a kinda wannabe thug junkie subhuman that used to bully nerds so he's not some le quirky redditor. He has the kind of personality that you gaslight incels into thinking they have. Ironically that's why he has a girlfriend and isn't rotting here. Being NT is everything.

yeah she probably has a low ego if shes dating a 3/10 is she white?

yeah she probably has a low ego if shes dating a 3/10 is she white?
They both are, yeah. Most foids her looks level date 5 - 6/10 guys.

They both are, yeah. Most foids her looks level date 5 - 6/10 guys.
yeah chad must have rejected her and now her ego went bye bye

or that guy is just an emotional stool

yeah chad must have rejected her and now her ego went bye bye

or that guy is just an emotional stool
I don't think she ever was with a Chad. I know her previous bfs/ hookups. All 4 - 6/10, which is normal since that's who most foids get with. But this guy is exceptionally ugly. His face is really annoying to look at.

Your oneitis rn

t. cuckold

yet hes banging her while youre rotting :feelshaha::feelshaha: bubuubut im more attractive!! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: delusional brainlet
No shit. It gives me confidence for other foids. She's already a lost cause. But with each new subhuman that she fucks, I am more disgusted by her. It makes me stronger.

But with each new subhuman that she fucks
"bububut im not a subhuman! im attractive! she just doesnt fuck me because im autistic! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

low IQ egotistical autistic bitch

He's a good looking guy until proven otherwise.
The rating of some jealous autist who ís obessing over a oneitis is completely irrelevant.

"bububut im not a subhuman! im attractive! she just doesnt fuck me because im autistic! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

low IQ egotistical autistic bitch
Never said I was. But looks like I have another homo who's obsessed with how I supposedly look. Thnx lol.

The rating of some jealous autist who ís obessing over a oneitis is completely irrelevant.
He isn't. I also posted his face on lookism for autists to rate before. Funnily enough that was before they started dating and before I thought she could stoop so low. His ratings were between 3 - 5/10. Average was like 3.5/10.

Shannon --> James

Deángelis --> Joseph

Elizabeth --> ...

its always sub-100iq autistic scum like this that always think they are highly intelligent and worth a ton. its a sure bet sign of how to spot someone who is sub-100iq. @Moeggels

I used to put my head down like a cuck whenever I walked past her because I felt so inferior. She would often point at me and laugh because I was too autistic to talk to her this one time a few years ago and she held a grudge ever since.
I would feel like i'm having a panic attack whenever I would see her. I would start shaking and my heart would beat really fast.

But now seeing pictures of her with her 3/10 inbred jew boyfriend makes me feel better about myself. She's a Stacylite (as rated by me and multiple autists from lookism back in the day) so if those are her standards then she must be a really fucked up mentally ill freak.
Btw to the inceltears reading this, her boyfriend is a kinda wannabe thug junkie subhuman that used to bully nerds so he's not some le quirky redditor. He has the kind of personality that you gaslight incels into thinking they have. Ironically that's why he has a girlfriend and isn't rotting here. Being NT is everything.
You still didnt move on?

Who are these people you always mention in threads? Is it some story you're writing?

Shannon was already destined to mate with James by 2016...I would've been ditched, again.

Deángelis ditched me soon after Mulatto Joseph arrived. He was equally intelligent yet a bit taller and quite handsome. She made eye contact with him and placed her head down while chatting with him.

The other...I'll explain later.

its always sub-100iq autistic scum like this that always think they are highly intelligent and worth a ton. its a sure bet sign of how to spot someone who is sub-100iq. @Moeggels
Never said i'm super intelligent. I'm not delusional like you and many graycels on this forum though.

Shannon was already destined to mate with James by 2016...I would've been ditched, again.

Deángelis ditched me soon after Mulatto Joseph arrived. He was equally intelligent yet a bit taller and quite handsome. She made eye contact with him and placed her head down while chatting with him.

The other...I'll explain later.
keep me updated.

You still didnt move on?
been like 5 years, brah.

:yes::yes::yes::yes:
If you aren't NT it's over.
fact

Just oofy doofy theory in action, typical, today on a small anime gathering i saw oofy doofies with teen foids who are "10/10" and kissing them. Very typical

Just oofy doofy theory in action, typical, today on a small anime gathering i saw oofy doofies with teen foids who are "10/10" and kissing them. Very typical
Good to see someone who isn't retarded ITT. NT/ Oofy doofy needs more recognition.

A Tyrone is going to steal her

Attachments

• 1654471067271.png
    1654471067271.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 31
My son, it is time to eat your banana and recite scripture.

I don't think she ever was with a Chad. I know her previous bfs/ hookups. All 4 - 6/10, which is normal since that's who most foids get with. But this guy is exceptionally ugly. His face is really annoying to look at.
maybe you play the cuck waiting game lmao

He’s probably just a cuck. As they say, she’s never yours, it’s just your turn with her.

That or you’re coping and he’s actually chad and is banging her with little to no commitment

NTpill is fucking real :feelsjuice:

A Tyrone is going to steal her
cuck cope

Classic case of delusional simp obsessed about a girl who he thinks is hot but is fact probably average at best. He also underrates the boyfriend in order to feel better about his own looks.
keep coping you low T teenage homo
He’s probably just a cuck. As they say, she’s never yours, it’s just your turn with her.

That or you’re coping and he’s actually chad and is banging her with little to no commitment
yeah, he's a 3/10 inbred jew Chad

I don't get it. Who is she supposed to be?

Someone who regularly disrespected me when I was younger.

I remember an occasion where we returned to their home after visiting my half-uncle.

I was sitting on the floor. My cousin denigrated me, I said something negative in return...her mother then denigrated me also.

We visited his apartment in downtown Milwaukee.

. Being NT is everything.
I never believed you that and nobody here ever will.
Just because you don’t find him physically attractive and don’t want to have sex with him, doesen’t mean, foids don’t find him physically attractive.

I never believed you that and nobody here ever will.
Just because you don’t find him physically attractive and don’t want to have sex with him, doesen’t mean, foids don’t find him physically attractive.
Nobody finds him physically attractive. If I posted him you’d know straight away he’s ugly. It takes milliseconds to know if someone is attractive or not.
Besides, I got autists on lookism to rate him too.

Classic case of delusional simp obsessed about a girl who he thinks is hot but is fact probably average at best. He also underrates the boyfriend in order to feel better about his own looks.
Well said. That's most likely how it is.

I also dislike unscientific bullshit threads like this. Anyone can post on the internet and say "muh 10/10 oneitis has a 3/10 goblin as boyfriend :feelstastyman:".
Well, statistics and real life data say she most likely has an above average boyfriend, so it's up to the OP to deliver proof of his statement (which actually contradicts the blackpill). It's crazy that faggots can deny blackpill and make statements against the blackpill (without proving them) just like that and go without punishment ...

It's called "the blackpill" and it's based on real life data, analytics and statistics, which are not delivered in this thread. It doesn't have anything to do with iq so much, it has something to do with backing up your bullshit with facts, which doesn't happen in this thread and therefore makes it worthless.

Last edited:
Nobody finds him physically attractive. If I posted him you’d know straight away he’s ugly. It takes milliseconds to know if someone is attractive or not.
Besides, I got autists on lookism to rate him too.
Can you dm me his face?

Well said. That's most likely how it is.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Nigga, i'm like 63% sure that if I posted his face, you'd even say you mog him. I'm really sad that I can'd do it.
I also dislike unscientific bullshit threads like this. Anyone can post on the internet and say "muh 10/10 oneitis has a 3/10 goblin as boyfriend :feelstastyman:".
Well, statistics and real life data say she most likely has an above average boyfriend, so it's up to the OP to deliver proof of his statement (which actually contradicts the blackpill). It's crazy that faggots can deny blackpill and make statements against the blackpill (without proving them) just like that and go without punishment ...
There's nothing "scientific" and there's no statistics saying she should have an above average boyfriend other than dating site data. They didn't meet from Tinder.

Can you dm me his face?
Can't do it, sorry. Believe me or don't. I get a good laugh at least a dozen times a day when I see his borderline deformed inbred face touching hers. I need to stop looking at her social media lol.

Is it a common occurrence in your country? I rarely see mismatched couples

It was when I lived in Germany. Now i'm in the UK and it's an even more common occurrence, yeah

cope and larp, more like he is 6/10 high tier normie and ure 4/10 ugly

But I see good looking guys with mediocre - ugly foids too. Tbh there's no clear pattern.

he is 6/10 high tier normie
I always lol when some random faggot comes to rate people he hasn't seen. It's not a good demoralization technique. It just makes you look like a seething, dilating faggot. Just a heads up for the future.
Almost a dozen autists rated him on lookism and his average rating was 3.5/10. It takes milliseconds to know if someone is good looking or not. He is objectively ugly.

I always lol when some random faggot comes to rate people he hasn't seen. It's not a good demoralization technique. It just makes you look like a seething, dilating faggot. Just a heads up for the future.
Almost a dozen autists rated him on lookism and his average rating was 3.5/10. It takes milliseconds to know if someone is good looking or not. He is objectively ugly.
ok, why you mad then?
even if hes ugly, he is maybe maxxed socially and money and he is NEUROTYPICAL which mogs you and me to hell and back:feelsmage: