Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the stupid foid who made a rumor that i was creeping on her

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
This was back in my junior year. Basically this foid was right next to the teacher and i always look at the teacher when theyre speaking. This entitled foid looked back and thought I was staring at her and started acting creeped out. She would constantly look back to check if i was staring, she would give me a angry death stare and sometimes i would look at a certain direction without realizing she was even their and she’ll start fucking loosing her shit by walking away quickly. Her chadlet bf would also talk shit about me too in another class.

They would constantly linger at places where i walked too and sat at just too show off that they’re together when i didn’t give a fuck. I always hated that entitled foid since high school began. I remember when the foid said around me once “aww he is sad cry cry” like bitch ur so sociopathic.

She was super miserable that she has no fucking father figure cuz her stepdad died the summer before the school year started and her father and mother give her no attention. She got a bit of karma tho cuz her chadlet bf ended up cheating on her stupid ass then they got back together in a couple days. But i heard the chadlet talking about simping for other stacie’s at my school. These 2 are like bonnie and clyde plus the chadlet got called ugly by like 2 stacie’s so far and he is 5’7. i got some revenge on them by posting them on my hate page too btw but i’m still not satisfied

tldr: Foid and her chadlet bf tried to pick on me. The chadlet would talk shit behind my back. The foid would accuse me of creeping on her and staring.

Last edited:
admit you jacked off to her at least once

Blackpill commandment #34 : Never look at foids if you’re an incel. Never make this mistake

Fuck school the same shit happened to me at work.
A fat foid that was lonely told HR that Im staring at her and making her uncomfortable.
Lucky for me HR was literally 2 foids 50+, so they didn't fire me for being ugly and normal explanation like "At work I focus on my work so I really don't know how I could harass her" was enough.
Whats even more funny - some time later same foid that sent complaint to HR randomly punched me in the arm, you know like bros do.
At first I was wtf is wrong with her.
Second time she punched me in the arm I told her very loud that she should not touch me. I was trying to be obnoxiously loud, you know just like foids do to draw attention from whiteknights, so everyone in open space heard me and looked at us.
She never tried to pull anything on me again so I was glad I could focus on my miserable job without more drama.

Last edited:
Foids are awful people.

This is why you never look in the radius of foids. All they want to do is cause unnecessary drama and make our lives worse.

Ugly = creepy
Attractive = shy

This was back in my junior year. Basically this foid was right next to the teacher and i always look at the teacher when theyre speaking. This entitled foid looked back and thought I was staring at her and started acting creeped out. She would constantly look back to check if i was staring, she would give me a angry death stare and sometimes i would look at a certain direction without realizing she was even their and she’ll start fucking loosing her shit by walking away quickly. Her chadlet bf would also talk shit about me too in another class.

They would constantly linger at places where i walked too and sat at just too show off that they’re together when i didn’t give a fuck. I always hated that entitled foid since high school began. I remember when the foid said around me once “aww he is sad cry cry” like bitch ur so sociopathic.

She was super miserable that she has no fucking father figure cuz her stepdad died the summer before the school year started and her father and mother give her no attention. She got a bit of karma tho cuz her chadlet bf ended up cheating on her stupid ass then they got back together in a couple days. But i heard the chadlet talking about simping for other stacie’s at my school. These 2 are like bonnie and clyde plus the chadlet got called ugly by like 2 stacie’s so far and he is 5’7. i got some revenge on them by posting them on my hate page too btw but i’m still not satisfied

tldr: Foid and her chadlet bf tried to pick on me. The chadlet would talk shit behind my back. The foid would accuse me of creeping on her and staring.
I hate it when foids accuse us of staring especially if they are pretty

Foids use ugly men to build their ego.
The more you ignore to more popular you are.

She used your face brocel to get attention

Happened to me to, Foids will always blow your awkwardness out of proportion to make you out as a creep, it's in their nature.

her chadlet bf ended up cheating on her stupid ass then they got back togethe
It seems that the pERsonality detector was broken once again. Many such cases!

Fuck school the same shit happened to me at work.
A fat foid that was lonely told HR that Im staring at her and making her uncomfortable.
Lucky for me HR was literally 2 foids 50+, so they didn't fire me for being ugly and normal explanation like "At work I focus on my work so I really don't know how I could harass her" was enough.
Whats even more funny - some time later same foid that sent complaint to HR randomly punched me in the arm, you know like bros do.
At first I was wtf is wrong with her.
Second time she punched me in the arm I told her very loud that she should not touch me. I was trying to be obnoxiously loud, you know just like foids do to draw attention from whiteknights, so everyone in open space heard me and looked at us.
She never tried to pull anything on me again so I was glad I could focus on my miserable job without more drama.
God damn cunt need to loose weight!