Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Stupid Clown saga (ban explainer)

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
While I usually wouldn't make a thread like this about the banning of a single user, I've decided the discussion of this case and the accused himself (@Stupid Clown) being an established user warrants it considering the numerous questions I've had asked from surprised members of the community.

His first run in with me was essentially just a verbal warning I gave him for telling me I get sucked off by other users while I was attempting to have a civil discussion with him on the state of forum moderation, and I was pretty much done then expecting it to be over until this guy tells me to fuck off and sends me gore right after the warning in a bit of a chimpout.

Now at this point I still mostly don't care since I assume he's in some kind of state of rage until I try to have a discussion with him and he tells me to "go have gay sex", again trying to associate me with homosexual activities, which I find odd but again try to discuss it all with him.. until I find these messages from him listed below:

IMG 20240607 144742

IMG 20240607 144316

IMG 20240607 144424

IMG 20240607 144226

Now obviously at this point these images combined with him being repeatedly hinting at me partaking in faggotry and sending me gore can't be allowed, so I consult a jury of his fellow whites and decide to ban him for a period of 2 days after a majority vote. This is his current (lenient) punishment as of now, and I would probably keep it at that if I didn't discover this:

IMG 20240607 174919

The fact that Stupid Clown had an account with the caption "Failed Femboy" (confirmed that this was not mistaken detection) is bad enough, but take a look at some of the posts from said account:

IMG 20240607 175358

IMG 20240607 175534

Now, you may say Stupid Clown was simply trolling around and LARPing, which would be fair enough (considering he also claimed to be a 5'0 ricecel with an inferiority complex on said account)... if he didn't say basically the same exact same shit on his current account (wants to have candle put up ass, enjoys prostate massages). The ridiculousness of all this from a well established user prompted me to make this thread as a bit of an explainer for his ban.

And the question now is: do you guys consider a 2 day ban a bit too lenient for all this?

Last edited:
Holy shit. I’m a bit skeptical was this screenshot on a phone or a computer

Holy shit. I’m a bit skeptical was this screenshot on a phone or a computer
What do you mean you're "skeptical"? I'm a phonefag and either way don't care about Stupid Clown enough to fake all this.

He is obviously gay.

I feel like I've been stabbed in the heart

What do you mean you're "skeptical"? I'm a phonefag and either way don't care about Stupid Clown enough to fake all this.
Okay. So it seems like he was projecting the whole time my apologies to you and the rest of the mods

do the forum rules not EXPLICITLY STATE that lgbt = automatic permaban?????

Also: @Stupid Clown has decided for some reason to implicitly threaten me with "justice" should I permanently ban him. Please speculate on what this "justice" may be in this thread.

do the forum rules not EXPLICITLY STATE that lgbt = automatic permaban?????
I don't know, I never got a homosexual vibe from him. This is why I'm leaving it to you all who may know him better.

Damn, that hurts to see. I liked him, but it just proves again you cant trust anyone. First a few months ago a 2017cel was exposed to be a foid and now this shit

@zerozerozero
IMG 2464

Damn, that hurts to see. I liked him, but it just proves again you cant trust anyone. First a few months ago a 2017cel was exposed to be a foid and now this shit
I can’t believe it man

the femboy shit is the straw that broke the cammels back... Perma ban him, him saying that he put dildos up his ass is too much

Damn, it's insane. I didn't expect this.

it was kind of a rhetorical question, i am fully aware of this rule... however a fucking MODERATOR isnt?????
Ive been here for a fraction of the time and I know the rules

it was kind of a rhetorical question, i am fully aware of this rule... however a fucking MODERATOR isnt?????
I know full well the rule. However many users here swore he could never be a faggot so I made sure to inform you all as well before the final decision.

No…. It can’t be….

Im very suprised by the femboy crap. Thought he was OG.

This site sucks

hes into futanari??? :feelskek:

Pepe Laugh GIF - Pepe Laugh Kek GIFs

He is into futa, lmao

@Whiteferociousboy will have a field day with this

@Whiteferociousboy will have a field day with this
That faggot needs to be banned- in fact he should have been banned the second he registered with his OG name.

To MemeAnalysis, incels are repressed homosexuals who want to torture women, their disposition is suspended between the coincidental extremes of perversion: that of infantile dependency and patriarchal agency over women.

Traditional women and bitches are the Idols of incel pathology.

Im trying to sleep keep it down retards

Image 2024 06 08 015014965

As far as I'm concerned, the worst thing Stupid Clown ever did was talk shit about my wife :lasereyes:

@Stupid Clown Sorry bro, you were coping with post.

You picked an unflattering pic of Margot, with the sun shining on her face and she is frowning due to the light. Even like this with 0 makeup, she has very good skin and a good body. If only she was smiling in that picture, she would have appeared more attractive.

Sor793co7dn71
MqGrzmV

Here are some other no makeup photos, this time more favorable. She looks good.
Gallery 1482916032 margotrobbiewhite

And here is a favorable photo with makeup.

When you also factor in her wealth and fame, she is objectively a Stacy.

Almost every celeb foid would be ugly as man except Margot Robbie who has a man jaw for some reason
The reason is for your children. Margot Robbie has a Chad factory womb and your sons would inherit her Chad jawline.

Her womb can be used to TRANSMUTE our inferior genes into superior genes. Our children could lead normal lives, unlike us. They would not be bullied because of being ugly.

That's the problem with hyper feminine foids. Sure, they are pretty to look at, but if you creampie them and they birth you a son, he will have feminine features. The ONLY time a man can benefit from feminine features is if he is the pretty boy Chad type.

Incel to tranny pipeline.

Just wow

He did contribute to the forum pretty well but wow

That prostate screenshot had me bursting at the sides, mane... :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek::feelskek:

While I usually wouldn't make a thread like this about the banning of a single user, I've decided the discussion of this case and the accused himself (@Stupid Clown) being an established user warrants it considering the numerous questions I've had asked from surprised members of the community.

His first run in with me was essentially just a verbal warning I gave him for telling me I get sucked off by other users while I was attempting to have a civil discussion with him on the state of forum moderation, and I was pretty much done then expecting it to be over until this guy tells me to fuck off and sends me gore right after the warning in a bit of a chimpout.

Now at this point I still mostly don't care since I assume he's in some kind of state of rage until I try to have a discussion with him and he tells me to "go have gay sex", again trying to associate me with homosexual activities, which I find odd but again try to discuss it all with him.. until I find these messages from him listed below:

View attachment 1176474
View attachment 1176475

View attachment 1176473

View attachment 1176476

Now obviously at this point these images combined with him being repeatedly hinting at me partaking in faggotry and sending me gore can't be allowed, so I consult a jury of his fellow whites and decide to ban him for a period of 2 bans after a majority vote. This is his current (lenient) punishment as of now, and I would probably keep it at that if I didn't discover this:

View attachment 1176478

The fact that Stupid Clown had an account with the caption "Failed Femboy" (confirmed that this was not mistaken detection) is bad enough, but take a look at some of the posts from said account:

View attachment 1176479
View attachment 1176481

Now, you may say Stupid Clown was simply trolling around and LARPing, which would be fair enough (considering he also claimed to be a 5'0 ricecel with an inferiority complex on said account)... if he didn't say basically the same exact same shit on his current account (wants to have candle put up ass, enjoys prostate massages). The ridiculousness of all this from a well established user prompted me to make this thread as a bit of an explainer for his ban.

And the question now is: do you guys consider a 2 day ban a bit too lenient for all this?
I know this is weird for me to put my own two cents on because I'm literally a fucking graycel, but I've lurked here lots before making my account and stupid clown seems like a smart guy judging from his normal posts so I'm kinda surprised by this.

View attachment 1176496
As far as I'm concerned, the worst thing Stupid Clown ever did was talk shit about my wife :lasereyes:

@Stupid Clown Sorry bro, you were coping with post.

You picked an unflattering pic of Margot, with the sun shining on her face and she is frowning due to the light. Even like this with 0 makeup, she has very good skin and a good body. If only she was smiling in that picture, she would have appeared more attractive.

View attachment 1176500View attachment 1176501
Here are some other no makeup photos, this time more favorable. She looks good.
View attachment 1176502
And here is a favorable photo with makeup.

When you also factor in her wealth and fame, she is objectively a Stacy.

The reason is for your children. Margot Robbie has a Chad factory womb and your sons would inherit her Chad jawline.

Her womb can be used to TRANSMUTE our inferior genes into superior genes. Our children could lead normal lives, unlike us. They would not be bullied because of being ugly.

That's the problem with hyper feminine foids. Sure, they are pretty to look at, but if you creampie them and they birth you a son, he will have feminine features. The ONLY time a man can benefit from feminine features is if he is the pretty boy Chad type.
Troongot Faggbie

Damn man what the fuck. I've been depressed as shit on the verge of suicide haven't even posted in this site in months, only occasionally logging on to read 1 or 2 post and this is what i see today. brutal

which 2017cel was that?