Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Struggles Of Being A 6 ft 6 Manlet

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
It's so fucking hard being a 6 ft 6 manlet, For some reason zoomers are super tall and height mog me all the fucking time.

I don't know how it happened, Maybe aliens came to earth and gave them special powers or something like that.

The average zoomer male is between 6 ft 10 - 7 ft 1 I'm such a manlet, Even zoomer women are beginning to height mog me, They are between 6 ft 5 - 6 ft 7

I get heightmogged by both of them at University all the fucking time. It's over for manlets between 6 ft 0 - 6 ft 9

7 ft 2 is the bare minimum these days. The sub 10 theory is correct, 8 and 9 out of ten men are Truecels, 99% of all men are Incels.

Even though I have no actual evidence of this I promise I'm telling the truth.

I promise I'm not a demoralization infiltrator pushing self loathing, Exaggeration and nihilism to get Incels to kill themselves or anything!

Trust me I'm a (((Fellow Incel)))

Last edited:
„All my girlfriends dumped me for 7ft 4 Zoomer“

@Incelius Savage

Man these girls hit on me so many times at university and even invited me to parties. Were they making fun of me? I said no

„I hate life so much didnt scored for 1 week and all my girls dont respond me on snapchat anymore, but i get only 3 Tinder matches a day and they didnt even follow me back on my 10k Instagram“

Man these girls hit on me so many times at university and even invited me to parties. Were they making fun of me? I said no
If you don’t have threesomes with giga stacies, you’re a trucel.

Nano manlet cope @nice_try , average white Zoomer is 6’6.

Soon every woman on the planet will be bred conveyer-belt style unto one omnichads cock. Every other man is an incel that keeps the factory up and running. The moment omnichad gets mogged, he is killed and immediately replaced by the new omnichad.

Average incel in 2045

Stacy doesn't want to fuck anymore so now I have to fuck Becky :feelsbadman:

So, Pretty boy
Claimed peak height was 6'5 but shrunk from something like scoliosis to 6'2.5(190cm)
Score on tinder like from but claimed it is an incel because not sex (I don't think I can find the link since the account looks to have the edits removed or/and is deleted)
How was this guy not banned a while ago?

I wondered how effective is the heightpill here like if you are tall enough, you are more respected and less likely to ban from the halo effect?

Heightpill is brutal; I honestly wouldn't be willing to LL if I was 6'0, even at nighttime which is when height loss is the highest; but since I am lower, I am willing to do at least reach 6'4 to 6'5.

It's so fucking hard being a 6 ft 6 manlet, For some reason zoomers are super tall and height mog me all the fucking time.

I don't know how it happened, Maybe aliens came to earth and gave them special powers or something like that.

The average zoomer male is between 6 ft 10 - 7 ft 1 I'm such a manlet, Even zoomer women are beginning to height mog me, They are between 6 ft 5 - 6 ft 7

I get heightmogged by both of them at University all the fucking time. It's over for manlets between 6 ft 0 - 6 ft 9

7 ft 2 is the bare minimum these days. The sub 10 theory is correct, 8 and 9 out of ten men are Truecels, 99% of all men are Incels.

I promise I'm not a demoralization infiltrator pushing self loathing, Exaggeration and nihilism to get Incels to kill themselves or anything!

View attachment 672846
ovER for humancels, aliens are getting all the beckies stacies and even the goddamn landwhales

View attachment 672846
5'11 cels like me should ldar.

Ok I’m retarded, obvious troll lmao

over for giantcells

So, Pretty boy
Claimed peak height was 6'5 but shrunk from something like scoliosis to 6'2.5(190cm)
Score on tinder like from but claimed it is an incel because not sex (I don't think I can find the link since the account looks to have the edits removed or/and is deleted)
How was this guy not banned a while ago?

I wondered how effective is the heightpill here like if you are tall enough, you are more respected and less likely to ban from the halo effect?
He’s a schizo.

OP is probably not curry and he's a HTN+ special agent in the FBI inside the psyop division