Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The struggle of a French Hapa

BoliMeKurac

BoliMeKurac

Recruit
★★★

Hapa = Central Asians

So White people shouldn't have a future in their own countries? :waitwhat:

So White people shouldn't have a future in their own countries? :waitwhat:
Literally. Anytime some leftard cries about the 14 words I ask them what's wrong with the 14 words. Of course never got a real answer, it's always like "uhh well the person who said it was a meanie that I don't like".

Literally. Anytime some leftard cries about the 14 words I ask them what's wrong with the 14 words. Of course never got a real answer, it's always like "uhh well the person who said it was a meanie that I don't like".
Just look at their reaction to "it's ok to be White."

The jews dont want whites to thrive anymore

Just look at their reaction to "it's ok to be White."
Right either they don't know the meme and they just seethe with anger but can't express their utter (self-)hatred or they do know the meme and say "this was a meme made by 4chan to make me look like an antiwhite piece of shit and that's why I'm gonna be an antiwhite piece of shit".

Right either they don't know the meme and they just seethe with anger but can't express their utter (self-)hatred or they do know the meme and say "this was a meme made by 4chan to make me look like an antiwhite piece of shit and that's why I'm gonna be an antiwhite piece of shit".
:yes:

The less white you are, the more likely you are to post on /pol/. Similar effect I suppose applied here.