Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: Which one mogs? White Hapa or Arab hapa?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date

Which one mogs saars?

• Total voters
Maybe, but American entertainment comes close to their fraud level too
Light colouring is a halo on women. So when Asians lighten their skin, hair and wear contacts they increase their smv

Light colouring is a halo on women. So when Asians lighten their skin, hair and wear contacts they increase their smv
Fair point. The fraud i mainly mention is surgery to look younger that many actresses do. You see actresses ruin themselves with it

i said a minority would find her hapa looking and she and sui he are outliers themselves among asians. I never implied hapas and asians are interchangeable. There is 0 point in talking to you because of your levantine iq.
Nigger, English is my third language. I read what you wrote, again and understood what you meant now. How many languages do you speak beside, English?

Their brain does it
It does not. People are immediately able to deduce if a face is GL or not. Individual falios barely matter. Pattinson literally has a dozen falios according to PSL but is still carried by the rest of his face

All those things are autism bro. Most people don't break down faces like that. They nearly look the same

different nose, chin, brows, eyes, lips (arab hapa has slightly narrower lips), cheekbones, forehead height. People can easily tell the difference, just look at the poll results.

jfl if you think the right girl could be a kpop star

Last edited:
View attachment 1193980View attachment 1193982

different nose, chin, brows, eyes, lips (arab hapa has slightly narrower lips), cheekbones, forehead height. People can easily tell the difference, just look at the poll results.

jfl if you think the right girl could be a kpop star
The right Just needs to get surgery, and she will look like a k-pop star lol. Jfl at you thinking the poll, means anything. Arabs have a extremely, bad media failo so Most white people will vote for the white -asian mix Just based on that. And I'm not popular here. If I posted Elliot Rodger sister the results would be different.

People will avoid anything arab as much as possible. The Arab hapa won in the other thread.

Last edited:
The right Just needs to get surgery, and she will look like a k-pop star lol. Jfl at you thinking the poll, means anything. Arabs have a extremely, had media failo so Most white people will vote for the white -asian mix Just based on that. And I'm not popular here. If I posted Elliot Rodger sister the results would be different.

People will avoid anything arab as much as possible.
never tag me again

this nigger be making threads claiming gl ethnics have features native to their ethnicity, but hapa models have white festures when theyre gl and not hapa features

show me a hapa model who looks very white
Kristin Kreuk is the first one that comes to mind. Many of these white passing hapa models are also mixed central asians who themselves have Caucasian genes so it's not really a fair comparison either

Kristin Kreuk is the first one thag comes to mind. Many of these white passing hapa models are also mixed central asians who themselves have Caucasian genes so it's not really a fair comparison either
She has asian features, she just looks pretty white because of her white colouring

with darker hair she looks mixed

@KillNiggers can confirm since he can detect asianness

Kristin Kreuk is the first one that comes to mind. Many of these white passing hapa models are also mixed central asians who themselves have Caucasian genes so it's not really a fair comparison either
he's a model and he isnt white passing (right guy)

people dont understand good bones dont automatically mean white bones. His jaw is asian actually. Good looking hapa models dont have predominantly white features. Asians really only have bad eye area and nose. @Cayden Zhang

but yea lots of asians are recessed due to their soft diet. They can have good bones though regardless. From what i've seen, men skull mog the women and look more robust, the women are the ones who look notably bloated and soft.

he's a model and he isnt white passing (right guy)

View attachment 1194008

people dont understand good bones dont automatically mean white bones. His jaw is asian actually. Good looking hapa models dont have predominantly white features. Asians really only have bad eye area and nose. @Cayden Zhang
Cope. The right guy has a Caucasian bone structure. Asians have wide blocky jaws or narrow pointy jaws not tapered ones like that. His entire bone structure in general is european. Only his eyes look asian give him euro eyes and that's a white man right there

Cope. The right guy has a Caucasian bone structure. Asians have wide blocky jaws or narrow pointy jaws not tapered ones like that. His entire bone structure in general is european. Only his eyes look asian give him euro eyes and that's a white man right there
he has the male version of his mum's jaw. I agree though, he does look pretty caucasoid and would look a lot whiter with white colouring and white eyes.

he has the male version of his mum's jaw. I agree though, he does look pretty caucasoid and would look a lot whiter with white colouring and white eyes.

View attachment 1194011
Melton is proof hapas just need to have gl parents. His mother is a chad factory apart from her height. He is quite lucky his father is 6'4 so he ended up 5'11

he also got her cheekbones, they're just less prominent due to his larger skull

he looks quite caucasoid because of his browridge and orbitals

he is gl because of both parents

his jaw is ltierally the asian composite jaw

he just has narrower cheekbones and caucasian tier fatpads