Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "The Structure of Adolescent Romantic and Sexual Networks"

Adolescent%20romantic%20network_reviseda.jpg

http://www.soc.duke.edu/~jmoody77/chains.pdf
A nonromantic sexual relationship was defined as a relationship involving sexual intercourse that the respondent did not identify as special and in which the partners did not kiss, hold hands, or say that they liked each other. A large number of sexual, nonromantic relationships were reported.

Mind blowing blackpill. You can even see from the chart that chad has 5 girlfriends in high school alone. This graph doesn't even begin to cover how much hooking up was going on under the rug or how much information wasn't reported to the researchers.

MOST GIRLS HAVE TAKEN A MINIMUM OF 15 COCKS BY THE END OF HIGH SCHOOL.

JUST IMAGINE COLLEGE WHERE PARENTS CAN'T WATCH.

You're either first or last. For any youngcels out there, find a girl who has NEVER had a boyfriend and be with her. The moment a woman loses her virginity and breaks up with her first boyfriend is the moment she becomes a whore.

EDIT: Precise images and measures of network structure are derived from reports of relationships that occurred over a period of 18 months between 1993 and 1995

IMAGINE 2018!!!

Last edited:
Holy fucking shit, its as if that fucking graph itself tied the noose for me.

Its over. its absolutely over. How could those bastards be so heartless to publish this? This is how school shootings happen.

p70
"Among adults, we know that experienced partners prefer experienced partners (homophily on experience), a preference that can give rise to cores (Laumann et al. 1994)"

p75
"adolescents prefer partners who will not cause them to lose status in the eyes of their peers. In the same way that high-status students avoid relationships with low-status students"

ITSOVER

p78 "Disease diffusion is widespread among adolescent populations"
LOL

This study list the number of unpaired males vs females?

about 25% from the pdf linked.

tbh this sexual network graph really isn't that bad. the major caveat is that they asked the kids to only report on the preceding 18 months tho

annotated some of more standout relations

tbh this sexual network graph really isn't that bad. the major caveat is that they asked the kids to only report on the preceding 18 months tho

25% of all students were unpaired?

^yeh, page 57: "Slightly less than one-quarter of all Jefferson students reported no romantic or nonromantic sexual relationship during the preceding18 months."

Brutal blackpill. So much for finding a early 20s virgin woman that I'm looking for.

I wasn't planning on having a good day anyways...

That’s a normalized graph

These are the ACTUAL results

EZdW3I3.png

That’s in 1995 as well....

Damn, @Machiavelli you used to be a low iq racist but it seems you evolved. Nuclear blackpill you have right there, obviously cucktears will ignore facts as usual. Society and their filth pushes us towards becoming hERo.

This is what we know as a hydrogen bomb blackpill.

This isn't some meme. These are scientific studies. Peer reviewed fact. Scholarly checked statistics.

I am seriously troubled as to how I can even exist anymore.

Seriously guys. What do we do? How do we get virgin Muslim women? Something is seriously off. Qiyamah will be soon inshaAllah.
When you need the power of religion to prevent women from being sluts you know its over.

For any youngcels out there, find a girl who has NEVER had a boyfriend and be with her. The moment a woman loses her virginity and breaks up with her first boyfriend is the moment she becomes a whore.

so basically, find a needle in a haystack? got it.

so basically, find a needle in a haystack? got it.
There were a total of 63 monogamous relationships. Unless you're deformed or diagnosed with something, you will be fine.

This only works for high school. College is much tricker.

between how many students, in what timeframe?
In the 6 months preceding the reporting, there were a total of 63 monogamous relationships that were reported.

What do you mean how many students? It is a middle sized high school. I'm not sure the exact number of students but 25% of people NEVER had any romantic or sexual relationships, that includes girls too.

This is what happens when female sexual agency becomes the norm.

Makes FGM look like an acceptable and necessary practice, really.

This is what happens when female sexual agency becomes the norm.

Makes FGM look like an acceptable and necessary practice, really.

FGM should be practiced from fucking birth. We now have a society of women who are incapable of any form of love, content to be dick depositories and Chadolaters. If beta males were smart they would be taking over hospitals, sororities, high schools and circumcising every female in sight.

That’s a normalized graph

These are the ACTUAL results

EZdW3I3.png

That’s in 1995 as well....

"Actual results" -- Wrong.

Figure 3 is busier because its showing all "direct" and "indirect" ties that could potentially transmit disease. This is just based on temporal order of sexual contact, and not only actual physical contact (which is Figure 2). Hence, if A fucked B, and B later fucked C, a line (or "edge") would be drawn between A and B as well as A and C. The net result is A LOT more fucking lines, but don't mistake this for actual physical contact -- the line between the hypothetical A and C is only a potential pathway. The authors mention this explicitly on page 60, but one of the co-authors went into even more detail in a separate pub http://muse.jhu.edu/article/32119/pdf (pull the full-text via sci-hub).

This is a post-heat-death-of-the-universe-black blackpill.

There should be random blue dots on their own.

jesus 10/10 thread man i bet nowadays girls have taken 50 cocks by the end of highschool

If your sex life didn't start until 18, it 's over

Look at all those pink dots surrounded by blue dots

Yup a woman can’t truly love after being with a guy, she has already experienced it and nothing will ever live up to the first time

Sometimes I think most of you aren’t blackpilled if this is what gets you riled up. OP is embellishing in his emotions just a tad lol

I'd be just one blue dot somewhere around there if a poll like this was done at my high school.

this blackpill is just.. oof.

i feel a disturbance.

THIS is why the Khilafah needed to be established ONE CENTURY AGO.

its over.

Stuff like this ameks me wanna ROOOOOOOOOOOPE

And then there was me in HS, just a single blue dot by myself.
The one time i DID have a couple of friends, they knew no females lol. They were also incel. And as (i can't remember his name) on Youtube said, "the friendgroup is like a small little closed off node. None of them know any women, so they never progress socially or relationship wise. They stay stuck with nothing but a small amount of male friends."
It's very brutal.
JFL if you aren't hightier normie or Chad in HS

http://www.soc.duke.edu/~jmoody77/chains.pdf
A nonromantic sexual relationship was defined as a relationship involving sexual intercourse that the respondent did not identify as special and in which the partners did not kiss, hold hands, or say that they liked each other. A large number of sexual, nonromantic relationships were reported.

Mind blowing blackpill. You can even see from the chart that chad has 5 girlfriends in high school alone. This graph doesn't even begin to cover how much hooking up was going on under the rug or how much information wasn't reported to the researchers.

MOST GIRLS HAVE TAKEN A MINIMUM OF 15 COCKS BY THE END OF HIGH SCHOOL.

JUST IMAGINE COLLEGE WHERE PARENTS CAN'T WATCH.

You're either first or last. For any youngcels out there, find a girl who has NEVER had a boyfriend and be with her. The moment a woman loses her virginity and breaks up with her first boyfriend is the moment she becomes a whore.

EDIT: Precise images and measures of network structure are derived from reports of relationships that occurred over a period of 18 months between 1993 and 1995

IMAGINE 2018!!!
I thought I was looking at a College, should of seen my face when I re read high school jfl

This is an 18 month report from 1995-1996

Just imagine what kind of orgy high school is in 2018.
Kek. It would be even more concentrated to a few select chads

foid after hs
living on the edge GIF

Mindblowing. Sex as atomical and molocular structures. Im one of thos lonely dark dots that never made it to the map.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back