Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The strict normies

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Hard work aren't they? lol

I don't know how many other people here know MBTI personality types but they are xSxJ.

Basically people who are... down-to-earth and love structure and order.

Then you also have the other group of normies (xSxP) who are chill.

I unfortunately have to deal with the former group at the moment because I need management for something. Aaaaand management - just like HR - are typically those rules-loving personality types.

Oof :(

I'm ISTP according to the test.

I don't know how many other people here know MBTI personality types but they are xSxJ.

I unfortunately have to deal with the former group at the moment because I need management for something. Aaaaand management - just like HR - are typically those rules-loving personality types.

You're going to have to dumb down this rant for me, guy. I don't understand some of these terms.

You're going to have to dumb down this rant for me, guy. I don't understand some of these terms.

Sorry lol

I guess personality types can help me to process some of the fundamental differences between people.

MBTI is basically 4 pairs of traits strung together.

I/E - Introversion/Extroversion

S/N - Sensor/Intuitive - basically down-to-earth or abstract-minded

F/T - Feeler/Thinker - whether you're emotionally driven or not

J/P - Judger/Perceiver - whether you tend to like rules or not

And when I put the little x that just means that it can be either in that place.

Does that make sense? Hopefully it does anyway :)

I am an Intj-A, however these MBTI are not based on science, they can be useful to understand more or less your personality but they do not have much value (in fact if you retake the test after several months the MBTI could change)

I am an Intj-A, however these MBTI are not based on science, they can be useful to understand more or less your personality but they do not have much value (in fact if you retake the test after several months the MBTI could change)

I guess that some things... seem very useful practically even if technically they might not have much value.

They're probably still better labels/categorisations than most mainstream mental health labels.

English please

I guess that some things... seem very useful practically even if technically they might not have much value.

They're probably still better labels/categorisations than most mainstream mental health labels.
mental health has nothing to do with it, it's just personality tests to make normies believe they're more special than others

I'm ISTP according to the test.
I'm INTJ. Most people on incel forums are variants of IxTx i've noticed, even if there are exceptions like OP (who is ENFP iirc).

MBTI is a pseudoscience but i like it, it's fun tbh

I'm INTJ. Most people on incel forums are variants of IxTx i've noticed, even if there are exceptions like OP (who is ENFP iirc).

MBTI is a pseudoscience but i like it, it's fun tbh

Yeah it's good I think ^^

And yeah whenever I think of places like this and also 4chan I think INTP :)

One of my old housemates was an INTP and we got along well but he did shout at video games a lot XD

Where I live now I have an INTJ housemate but I think most are Sensors (normies!) as usual >.<

Yeah it's good I think ^^

And yeah whenever I think of places like this and also 4chan I think INTP :)

One of my old housemates was an INTP and we got along well but he did shout at video games a lot XD

Where I live now I have an INTJ housemate but I think most are Sensors (normies!) as usual >.<
ISTPs can be alright. They have dominant Ti and inferior Fe, same as INTP.