Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The stress of not being able to find a job is taking a toll on me

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
With every passing day of being unemployed I get more and more stressed out tryna figure out how I’m gonna survive cause once I burn all my bridges and have nowhere to go I’m doomed I’m gonna end up dead or homeless that’s the reality of the situation everyday is becoming more and more hopeless It seems like my solutions are to either get NEETbux/welfare or just rope that’s it a job would take a lot of stress off me but it’ll also add more stress to me there’s no winning for me there’s losing then there’s losing in style

Can't you move back to your parents home? It's better than living in the street at least :feelsbadman:

Can't you move back to your parents home? It's better than living in the street at least :feelsbadman:
My parents aren’t gonna support me for the rest of my life or the rest of their life

ya I don't see how I'll get a job,
27 still KHHV and living in the room I grew up in

With every passing day of being unemployed I get more and more stressed out tryna figure out how I’m gonna survive cause once I burn all my bridges and have nowhere to go I’m doomed I’m gonna end up dead or homeless that’s the reality of the situation everyday is becoming more and more hopeless It seems like my solutions are to either get NEETbux/welfare or just rope that’s it a job would take a lot of stress off me but it’ll also add more stress to me there’s no winning for me there’s losing then there’s losing in style
One final CHOice left to make (in MCPE with mod) :feelsLSD:

What kind of job are you looking for