Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The story of my life part #1

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I'll be documenting my entire life up until now, in parts, on the forum. This is like a blog, diary and documentation all in one. Just wanted to put this out there in the world. I'll be saying personal things I've never told anyone. Considering the nature of forum threads I'll be keeping these very brief and cut a lot of stuff to keep it relevant. Also, we tend to recall negative memories more than positive and this may apply here , especially given the forum its posted on. But I do believe that in my case the negatives clearly outweigh the positives.

Age 4-7 years(The Golden age) :

Easily the best years of my life. Ironically also the worst years of my mom's life (and yes she'll be featuring a lot in this series).

We used to live with my grandparents then. I went to a small local school/daycare. Had some friends in neighborhood who went to the same school. We would visit my cousins on mom's side all the time. [UWSL]A simple life on all objective standards. [/UWSL]

Its hard to describe what it felt like. There's a certain kind of pure happiness, excitement and sense of wonder that only a kid could feel. The world was my personal rpg. Things that seem mundane today used to hold a certain mystery and allure. Every tunnel, every building was a new area to explore. Toys induced a need that could almost match a teenage boy's lust. Not knowing how the world works induced.

My grandma used to visit a lot of places in the city and she would always take me. Those were my best experiences. I travelled more in this period than I would in the next 15 years or so.

Of course not all days were equally good. Many times I would find my mom and grandma fighting(though it didn't bother me much). And sometimes I would do stupid shit(both figuratively and literally) and would get punished by mom.

I think it was around year six that I started doing some "naughty" things with my cousin who we used to visit. Won't go into details to not trigger some sensitive pussy soyfaggot into shouting "BRAG".All I would say is that experience was exhilarating on a visceral level. Few things can describe the pure unadulterated pleasure.

I have faint memories of being nursed by mom. When she stopped that I developed the embarrassing habit of touching and playing with my penis everytime I would drink milk. Even in front of guests and relatives. I also remember catching my parents having sex few times. Though I had no idea what was going on.

I remember being a somewhat meek pushover even then but socially I was still good. Had one bestie too.

To summarize life was good. Had no idea that things have peaked. And then it all came crashing down.

I read every word. When is part 2 coming out?

manifesto when?:feelzez:

Non-Bradley(Utilities):

Electric House

Bradley:

1 Bradley

Last edited:
I think it was around year six that I started doing some "naughty" things with my cousin who we used to visit. Won't go into details to not trigger some sensitive pussy soyfaggot into shouting "BRAG".All I would say is that experience was exhilarating on a visceral level. Few things can describe the pure unadulterated pleasure.
me jelous:feelstastyman:
I have faint memories of being nursed by mom. When she stopped that I developed the embarrassing habit of touching and playing with my penis everytime I would drink milk. Even in front of guests and relatives. I also remember catching my parents having sex few times. Though I had no idea what was going on.
I did the same on the couch while grandma watched and shamed me XD

remember touching my balls to this:feelsohh:

The Childs daS , full of ignorance and minimal judgment , hex even in middlescool WE dudes where playing metin 2 and tribal wars bashing some randoms and getting Towns lol.

But now i Imagine school is füll of judgment and Gynocentric Garbage. Playing mmos , tribal wars , Combat Arms ? Kek fucking lol Not in this time Period.:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
I'll be documenting my entire life up until now, in parts, on the forum. This is like a blog, diary and documentation all in one. Just wanted to put this out there in the world. I'll be saying personal things I've never told anyone. Considering the nature of forum threads I'll be keeping these very brief and cut a lot of stuff to keep it relevant. Also, we tend to recall negative memories more than positive and this may apply here , especially given the forum its posted on. But I do believe that in my case the negatives clearly outweigh the positives.

Easily the best years of my life. Ironically also the worst years of my mom's life (and yes she'll be featuring a lot in this series).

We used to live with my grandparents then. I went to a small local school/daycare. Had some friends in neighborhood who went to the same school. We would visit my cousins on mom's side all the time. [UWSL]A simple life on all objective standards. [/UWSL]

Its hard to describe what it felt like. There's a certain kind of pure happiness, excitement and sense of wonder that only a kid could feel. The world was my personal rpg. Things that seem mundane today used to hold a certain mystery and allure. Every tunnel, every building was a new area to explore. Toys induced a need that could almost match a teenage boy's lust. Not knowing how the world works induced.

My grandma used to visit a lot of places in the city and she would always take me. Those were my best experiences. I travelled more in this period than I would in the next 15 years or so.

Of course not all days were equally good. Many times I would find my mom and grandma fighting(though it didn't bother me much). And sometimes I would do stupid shit(both figuratively and literally) and would get punished by mom.

I remember being a somewhat meek pushover even then but socially I was still good. Had one bestie too.

To summarize life was good. Had no idea that things have peaked. And then it all came crashing down.

Naughty what? :feelsUgh:

think it was around year six that I started doing some "naughty" things with my cousin who we used to visit.
I saw my cousin's cunt once when I was 9 or so. Does that mog yours?

You didn't tell where you were born and which race/ethnicity/caste/tribe/state you belong to:feelswhat:

I've been doing the same but in a Power Point Presentation. This after I realized that years I was happiest are becoming blurry to my mind. I believe that be grateful of what it was given to you is a good cope but sadly I'm forgetting details of those years.

One observation you did I liked it is the comparison between having a toy and teenager lust. I remember I felt the same excitement to go watch Cars 2006 and when I went to hookers first time. Or when I used ti go with my mom to Mcdonalds to complete the Cars collection.

You also mentioned something I forgot to put in that Power Point presentation and it was that every tunel, every new place was to explore. With its limitations but it was.

This is something I don't say to anyone. One of my most hidden secrets.

My mom told me she stopped nursing me at 9 months. However compensated by sucking my thumb and enrolling my fingers in my underwear sleeve. When I was 3 years(probably since mom stopped nursing me). It was like an instinct. Like going pee or poop.

But two cousins of mine used to nurse me after that. Well, not nursing me because they didnt have milk. But they used to lend me their tit.