Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The story of my Incel Friend who Roped

Grodd

Grodd

All I Have Are Negative Thoughts
★★★★★
About 4 years ago i had a really good friend he was incel like me and was really funny but this was before i was blackpilled he was autistic like me but much more severely he was bulled profusely by foids and normies in our school like i was and i did try to stick up for him but i feel i didn't do enough and the scum teacher never cared about it since he was Autistic and Sub 5 then a few years ago we sorta drifted since he got moved to a different part of the school and one day i heard he went missing and eventually his body was found he killed himself by jumping off a cliff and the same cunts who bullied him posted bullshit virtue signalling posts of fake sympathy it was pathetic he was a cool guy and i miss him i sorta blame myself in a way but this really was a major experience that showed me how cruel normies are :feelsbadman:

About 4 years ago i had a really good friend he was incel like me and was really funny but this was before i was blackpilled he was autistic like me but much more severely he was bulled profusely by foids and normies in our school like i was and i did try to stick up for him but i feel i didn't do enough and the scum teacher never cared about it since he was Autistic and Sub 5 then a few years ago we sorta drifted since he got moved to a different part of the school and one day i heard he went missing and eventually his body was found he killed himself by jumping off a cliff and the same cunts who bullied him posted bullshit virtue signalling posts of fake sympathy it was pathetic he was a cool guy and i miss him i sorta blame myself in a way but this really was a major experience that showed me how cruel normies are :feelsbadman:
Fuck those cunts, They are the ones who killed him.

Brutal for him. Fuck those scumbags for bullying him

Yes i truly fucking despise them
Ever notice how foids are the only ones who kill themselves over nothing? If a man kills themselves it means they’ve been through endless suffering.

Ever notice how foids are the only ones who kill themselves over nothing? If a man kills themselves it means they’ve been through endless suffering.
Yeah i've noticed that

I was bullied by foids all my life too foids are fucking EVIL cunts

Don't blame yourself friend. Sometimes there's nothing you can really do to help someone. If anything they are responsible, so they should be the ones feeling guilty.

For people in our position all we can really do is keep moving forward.

Don't blame yourself friend. Sometimes there's nothing you can really do to help someone. If anything they are responsible, so they should be the ones feeling guilty.

For people in our position all we can really do is keep moving forward.
View attachment 1288556
Thanks brocel means alot tbh
GGvJuzpWUAERjPa

You are a nice person he did nothing wrong!!! I fucking hate normies!!!

sorry to hear that man. If i had saw them posting fake sympathies i would had gone ER on them. That would had taken the cake for me, the blatant lack of self awareness and disrespect would had driven me over the edge

sorry to hear that man. If i had saw them posting fake sympathies i would had gone ER on them. That would had taken the cake for me, the blatant lack of self awareness and disrespect would had driven me over the edge
That part of they faked sympathy pissed me off

I'm sorry for your friend :feelsbadman: and you. How cruel can normies be just for you being a bit different.

I wish I could say what I want to say right now....

Thanks man tbh i did entertain the idea of going ER (In Gta 5) but i don't have access to what i'd need

Fuck normies, may he rest in peace

Brutal, I'm sorry bro

It's insane how this stuff happens, yet no one ever is honest about shit at all: No one ever admits they were a dick to that kid, teachers don't admit they did nothing, no one has to "pay up" so to speak.

:f: for your friend

I hate how they do that virtue signalling bullshit. They are one of the reasons someone ropes & afterwards benefit off their death by showing other normies how “empathetic” they are.

Brutal, I'm sorry bro

It's insane how this stuff happens, yet no one ever is honest about shit at all: No one ever admits they were a dick to that kid, teachers don't admit they did nothing, no one has to "pay up" so to speak.
Thank you bro

Exactly there is no accountability

I hate how they do that virtue signalling bullshit. They are one of the reasons someone ropes & afterwards benefit off their death by showing other normies how “empathetic” they are.
Absolute scum of the earth

Environmentcel could not cope.

That's why it is better to go turkish than to rope.

R.I.P.
Its really sad when these things happen. If losing a friend wasnt already bad losing a fellow brocel friend to suicide bc he was mocked due to things he couldnt change is brutal.

R.I.P.
Its really sad when these things happen. If losing a friend wasnt already bad losing a fellow brocel friend to suicide bc he was mocked due to things he couldnt change is brutal.
Thanks brocel yeah it's fucking tough

Fuck why didn't he do mass shooting and why didn't he kill his bullies?