Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The story of me and my female family members

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

he was born, came, saw, lost, died, forgotten
★★★
Having sisters as an incel is certain doom.
It's like being locked in a cage with a hungry tiger (you don't survive long).
I have two sisters, one still lives with me ( currently with a friend) and the other has lived alone for a long time.
The brutal is coming now.
When I was so depressed and dropped out of school for a while and didn't want to do anything anymore. Both sisters foids wanted to convince my mother to finally throw me out of the house.
I was accused of aggressiveness, argumentativeness and laziness.
My mom almost did that too, I hate her for it.
I don't trust my mother anymore because I know if I'm feeling bad she will want to get rid of me because it's a burden.
In any case, my older sister (lives alone for a long time and is "lesbian")
persuaded my mother that she should change the locks on the door so I could not come back into the apartment.
My younger sister is very pretty and very curvy.
When she was younger I kept telling her to dress modestly and didn't want her to wear sexy clothes.
She also talked extremely hard into my mother and I think she just wanted to get rid of me because otherwise she can't bring Chads into the house to get fucked.
Women are extremely cruel, especially when men are not doing so well.
I have an incel friend who was barely close to 30 in life and his older sister cut ties with him.

I've always set boundaries for my younger sister.
For example, music sounds extremely loud and I wanted it to turn it down because I need to focus on something.
This bothers her greatly.
Foids don't want to be limited, they like to do whatever they like.
She also repeatedly blackmailed me to help around the house or to do something for her otherwise she would increase the pressure on my mother even more to throw me out by complaining...
If you are an incel and live with women, normies or chads you are just a piece of dirt and you only have the right to live on as a slave!
I also haven't had a father for a long time (has a family of my own now).
My younger sister is descended from my former stepfather (no longer alive).
But I'm not going to write down my whole family history, it would be too long otherwise.
barney GIF

Are you financially independent?

Are you financially independent?

Since I had very serious problems at school, I'm about to get my school-leaving certificate.
I'm autistic and never wanted to go to school because I've always been an outsider (It's even on my primary school report card).

I am not yet financially independent at 22.

Seems like your sisters are spoiled narcissists.

The only way out of this is to move out and leave them behind completely. They won't learn or change because this behavior works for them, they were raised to be like this. You have no respect in your own home, they don't even see you as a person.

Bro I’m in the same situation, two sister one left for college.

The youngest sister is a Chad chasing white degenerate that dresses like a slut and watches shows for adults while being 14. The other day she kicked a hole in my door and got away from it. I don’t give a fuck about my sisters and I will never help them.

Responsibility with no authority is cucked.

What’s your situation btw are you still living with them?

Pay homeless men to rape them

Pay homeless men to rape them

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way.Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently.Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147699862Friday, October 10, 2014 6:31 PM CDT
That was rather unnecessary.Although, there's an evidently large amount of female users obsessed with receiving attention to the point of negativity.

Bro I’m in the same situation, two sister one left for college.

The youngest sister is a Chad chasing white degenerate that dresses like a slut and watches shows for adults while being 14. The other day she kicked a hole in my door and got away from it. I don’t give a fuck about my sisters and I will never help them.

Responsibility with no authority is cucked.

What’s your situation btw are you still living with them?

My younger sister is rarely at home and my older sister has been living alone for a long time.

Officially, my younger sister still lived with me. Thank God she's hardly there.

Last edited:
Brutal. I know the current living room situation is hard but try to get out of your families house as fast as possible

Rape them in minecraft
Incestmaxxing is the way

No safe zones for incels

Brutal. I know the current living room situation is hard but try to get out of your families house as fast as possible
This: I have no sisters -or any siblings for that matter- but being away from my parents is so nice.