Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Stock Market has topped; the end is nigh for all us investors!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
We are reaching the euphoric manic stage of this longest yet bull run: no more will we see 17% compound annual growth on our investments this decade like it has been in the last. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Major stock market crash probably next year.

i dont want to see charts, i want to see pussy

markets tend to pump up near end of year, i think we will see a good stock run this year

tesla robots will make the world economy go to 50 quadrillion

nah the stock market is going to 10,000, it's a new normal, profits are pretty much a thing of the past

Keep dreaming

nah the stock market is going to 10,000, it's a new normal, profits are pretty much a thing of the past
The “New Paradigm” as they say.;)
Waiting for the day FAANG makes up 50%
of the S&P 500’s weighting and we all get controlled by the Mark Zuckerburg and Sundar Pichai zog.

of the S&P 500’s weighting and we all get controlled by the Mark Zuckerburg and Sundar Pichai zog.
these companies basically just make money by selling targeted ads :feelsXmas:

Just tell me when the economy fully collapses so we can fix our nations just like the funny mustache man did.

Bill gates controls them.

whenever stockmarkets were down it was the moment for truecels to shine, remember 2000-2008 probably our peak

Major stock market crash probably next year.
End of this year possibly, definitely by next summer at the latest. I'm watching the end of this September or October with great anticipation. :feelsdevil:

In the United States September and October are typical historic market crash months, we shall see. :feelsjuice:

End of this year possibly, definitely by next summer at the latest. I'm watching the end of this September or October with great anticipation. :feelsdevil:
Will coincide with possible crypto dead cat bounce and bear market onset.

Will coincide with possible crypto dead cat bounce and bear market onset.
When the United States collapses neither crypto or dollars will save you, everybody is going to get wiped the fuck out. :feelsjuice:

With inflation being at record levels, I can’t see how any other investment beats out stocks. I think we’re going to see more asset appreciation this year, however, it seems the days of every stock going up are over. All my low caps have been wrecked this year so I had to go into boomer stocks

To tha moon!

This plastics stock: Berry Global Group (Bery)
Natural Gas Soars: EQT (EQT), Southwestern Energy (SWN), Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Cabot OIl & Gas (COG)

Cope.

The stock market rises in the last quarter of the year, dips in late December or early Janurary, rises up until May dips again because of normies wanting to sell and take some profits for summer vacation and travels.

I lost 5000 dollars or more on fucking stock market, I could have bought rhinoplastey, thailandtrips, bareback sex, cocktails, martinits, hotelsuits, deepthroats but NOOO I lost it all on the fucking market
Oh and drugs

Cope.

The stock market rises in the last quarter of the year, dips in late December or early Janurary, rises up until May dips again because of normies wanting to sell and take some profits for summer vacation and travels.
Rising by the end of this year? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

C-O-P-E :feelsjuice:

I lost 5000 dollars or more on fucking stock market, I could have bought rhinoplastey, thailandtrips, bareback sex, cocktails, martinits, hotelsuits, deepthroats but NOOO I lost it all on the fucking market
Oh and drugs
You might want to cash out entirely now, the cash out window is closing pretty fast. :feelsjuice:

2021 05 18 10 55 32

Last edited: