Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The stereotype of incels being bad.

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★
The stereotype of incels being mostly bad people is sold by the people who have taken the worst of the worst incels just to sell an idea of all the incels being the worst once this idea is sold on a mainstream level most people will be in a position where they will easily believe most incels are bad. People are more likely to easily believe someone is good or bad than they are to with hold any amount of beleif as to wether or not someone is good or bad this is how people get divided so easily and fall for narratives about who’s the good guy and who’s the bad guy. So many people won’t think for themselves when they will just believe a certain group of people are bad to easily based on how a mainstream narrative sold it to them. This negative narrative about how bad incels are just goes to show how many people won’t go through an effort to research a topic for themselves and just easily believe a certain group of people are the worst.

Last edited:
water drinking GIF

You don't get it, there's no such thing as good incel, the moment you call yourself an incel you're admitting you want something from women and from women alone, and you express unhappiness from women not giving what you want to you, that automatically renders you 100% evil in modern society

The " worst" of incels are still miles better than the average normie, who fights, rape, bully etc but dont talk about it. Writing edgy stuff online its nothing. They will use the hate toward foids and dehumanization of them as proof that we are "evil" but they certainly hate and dehumanize some other group of people or individuals. Like always they are being hypocrites.

You don't get it, there's no such thing as good incel, the moment you call yourself an incel you're admitting you want something from women and from women alone, and you express unhappiness from women not giving what you want to you, that automatically renders you 100% evil in modern society
I would have said incels are ugly men, therefore they are bad, because ugly = bad.

But yeah, we would have been considered bad and evil even if we had normie looks because we want to experience basic human affection with women.

And there's nothing man-hating feminists love to do more than tell men they are not entitled. They say we are not entitled to women, to their affection, to their love, to sex with them, to their time.

Men are never entitled to anything. Women, though? Oh, they can be entitled and have preferences and it's even encouraged and seen as 'empowerment' :feelsseriously:

Fucking clown world

I would have said incels are ugly men, therefore they are bad, because ugly = bad.

But yeah, we would have been considered bad and evil even if we had normie looks because we want to experience basic human affection with women.

And there's nothing man-hating feminists love to do more than tell men they are not entitled. They say we are not entitled to women, to their affection, to their love, to sex with them, to their time.

Men are never entitled to anything. Women, though? Oh, they can be entitled and have preferences and it's even encouraged and seen as 'empowerment'

Fucking clown world
The problem is you unironically AREN'T entitled to any of that, it's not "basic needs" if it depends on another human to give it to you

The system as a whole is fucked up and extremely flawed, not just some parts of it

The problem is you unironically AREN'T entitled to any of that, it's not "basic needs" if it depends on another human to give it to you

The system as a whole is fucked up and extremely flawed, not just some parts of it
It is basic needs for women. For them getting affection and support is like having water on tap. But a man has to EARN even something so basic.

I agree that the average incel is "gooder" than the average normie, but that point isn't relevant.

We need to make it so the definition of "incel" is stretched more and more, and demonize incels more and more.

Remember that the average young man is sexless, and many more non-sexless also suffer from globohomo/the "incel" insults.

Let's just accelerate that shit.

I hate cherrypickers

RemembER that avERage pERson even if they know the tERm "involuntary celibate" they are still talking about something muh soggy knee and equates them to tERrorists and criminals.

The worst of us are still tamer than the average serial killer.

Elliot Rodger didn’t rape anybody. That honor would go to Richard Ramirez.

Alek Minassian didn’t shove anything in a foid’s urethra. That honor would go to Ted Bundy.

Jake Davison never ate pieces of teenaged boys. That honor would go to Jeffrey Dahmer.

There are plenty of people out there worse than us. If these IT plebs actually cared about bettering the world, they’d go after the pedophiles that run their government. They won’t, though. A bunch of lonely losers on an obscure Internet forum are the REAL issue.

NT normies regularly confuse autists for psychopaths but have trouble discerning actual psychopaths since they blend in with the normgroid herd mentality so well.

The worst of us are still tamer than the average serial killer.

Elliot Rodger didn’t rape anybody. That honor would go to Richard Ramirez.

Alek Minassian didn’t shove anything in a foid’s urethra. That honor would go to Ted Bundy.

Jake Davison never ate pieces of teenaged boys. That honor would go to Jeffrey Dahmer.

There are plenty of people out there worse than us. If these IT plebs actually cared about bettering the world, they’d go after the pedophiles that run their government. They won’t, though. A bunch of lonely losers on an obscure Internet forum are the REAL issue.
Some people would rather sell the scape goat as a the problem then they would to go after the real problem

We will always be maligned because of the Horn effect and Just World fallacy. People don't want to help us. They will either relish our suffering, ignore and undermine it, or insist that it is somehow self-inflicted.

Jews and women are the real bad guys but society can't see that. :feelsbadman:

That cat has a drinking problem
Lol, it sure does. I remember my grandfather’s cat would pretty much do the same thing when trying to drink from a tap. It was funny to watch

Lol, it sure does. I remember my grandfather’s cat would pretty much do the same thing when trying to drink from a tap. It was funny to watch
I only had one dog that would drink from a hose, all the others run away from it.

I only had one dog that would drink from a hose, all the others run away from it.
That’s funny. I never knew any dogs that would drink from a hose. Here’s something funny about our dog. He is scared of thunder and pisses out of fear each time it booms, but he has enough confidence to pick fights with pit bulls and German shepherds even though he is a small beagle. Also, sometimes I have to spray him with water when he is in a frenzy barking at the neighbor’s innocent dogs and disturbing the peace. That usually makes him stop and run away.

My doge fears thunder and guns too... When my neighborhood starts shooting my doggie (& my neighbors dog too) tryes to hide behind me!

is easier too hate the cel than trying too understand them, and of course is also cope for those that are cel tier but still bluepilled

Everyone wants something from somebody and obviously men want sex or relationships from women Its literally in our nature to want that
the only reason they demonise us is because of the failo effect of our genes its fine for chad to want anything

Last edited:

What makes anybody entitled to anything then??

Why are women “entitled” to basic safety when it depends on men to choose not to harm them

The stereotype of incels being mostly bad people is sold by the people who have taken the worst of the worst incels just to sell an idea of all the incels being the worst once this idea is sold on a mainstream level most people will be in a position where they will easily believe most incels are bad. People are more likely to easily believe someone is good or bad than they are to with hold any amount of beleif as to wether or not someone is good or bad this is how people get divided so easily and fall for narratives about who’s the good guy and who’s the bad guy. So many people won’t think for themselves when they will just believe a certain group of people are bad to easily based on how a mainstream narrative sold it to them. This negative narrative about how bad incels are just goes to show how many people won’t go through an effort to research a topic for themselves and just easily believe a certain group of people are the worst.

What is happening to incels is the that happened to ANY pro-male group, it happened to MRA's, it happened to PUA's, it happened to MGTOW, it happened to anti-PUA's, and it's happening to any group that dares to speak up in favour of males. Just see the domestic violence charity in Naples get attacked by Feminist organisations because they DARE to say that domestic violence knows no gender, we live in an absolute gynocracy and any form of discourse that opposes it won't be tolerated.

We will always be maligned because of the Horn effect and Just World fallacy. People don't want to help us. They will either relish our suffering, ignore and undermine it, or insist that it is somehow self-inflicted.

>JoinedJan 5, 2023
>G-g-g-guys, incels are actually NOT BAD!!
Wow