Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The statement "I know guys who are who 'blank' and get women " is horseshit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
"I know guys who are bald and get women!"
I know guys who are short and get women!"

What this really means is that this person has met just one person with those characteristics who somehow managed to get women and it stuck out in their mind because it was so rare to see. Yet, they make it seem as though they know a ton of guys who've done the same.

the danny devito argument

i see incels all the time with good looking girls at work.

I see 5’4 curry balding old janitors slaying all the time! Foids just love their personality and the fact they shower, unlike you dirty INKWELLS

The only source of information normies have are stupid anecdotes they made up in their mind. JFL

It means that the person can compensate that deaturr with something different

This guy is balding and he gets women bro, stop making excuses.
jeremy-meeks-m.jpg

1) I have no idea if they are lying or not since they cannot provide evidence of said persons existence over the Internet (for obvious reasons).
2) It is very anecdotal and does not likely represent the normative case among the majority of the population.

And when they say someone is ugly they probably aren’t and mog this entire forum.