Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The State tried locking me up in the psych ward again.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
It only lasted about 2 days this time, thankfully I know how to avoid "voluntary" psych ward stays now.

I panicked stating I was murdered and such in the 45 minutes until the ambulance and nigger cops came to steal my human rights. I was seriously suicidal and panicking. If I need to be banned for that, so be it.

Also, I jammed my dick in a bipolar hag's mouth in the mental hospital, so it was all worth it.

And daily reminder: NEVER GO TO THERAPY. NEVER TALK TO THERAPIST. DO NOT SAY A WORD, LOOK AT, OR ACKNOWLEDGE THE EXISTENCE OF A THERAPIST, COUNSELOR, ANYONE IN THE MENTAL HEALTH FIELD.

Also, I jammed my dick in a bipolar hag's mouth in the mental hospital, so it was all worth it.

cooltext290326013055292.png

Holy shit your life is a mess

Man you're so fucking gross, really living up to your name

Was the bipolar chick cute ?

Holy shit your life is a mess
Indeed, but NEETbux 4 life is comfy.

Story on my first "blowjob": Crazy bipolar 5/10 woman in mental hospital goes into my room because she's crazy. She wanders in my shower, and I notice nobody is looking for her yet because she babbles 24/7 about nonsense and pisses off everyone, so I grabbed her and fucked her in the mouth for about a minute until I panicked and threw her out. I also didn't want to nut in/on her. She didn't seem to realize anything even happened as she was babbling about not getting the right sandwiches again right after. I found her Facebook, but I'm not posting shit... just lol @ how hard she frauds and duck faces to hide her deformed maxilla. This crazy cunt makes food for people, also... terrifying, if I didn't already know to never go to restaurants.

Story on my first "blowjob": Crazy bipolar 5/10 woman in mental hospital goes into my room because she's crazy. She wanders in my shower, and I notice nobody is looking for her yet because she babbles 24/7 about nonsense and pisses off everyone, so I grabbed her and fucked her in the mouth for about a minute until I panicked and threw her out. I also didn't want to nut in/on her. She didn't seem to realize anything even happened as she was babbling about not getting the right sandwiches again right after. I found her Facebook, but I'm not posting shit... just lol @ how hard she frauds and duck faces to hide her deformed maxilla. This crazy cunt makes food for people, also... terrifying, if I didn't already know to never go to restaurants.
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
what was their justification for involuntary psych ward stay?

well I'm glad you're alright. But I have a hard time believing this story lol

thought you were dead for real, man

smh i feel your pain bro.. my psychiatrist tried to 5150 me today FUCK THAT. careful bro im on 5 meds right now they will want to control your life

"Mental health" industry exists for the following reasons:

- promote feminist/progressive agenda by mentally and chemically castrating men
- help femoids cope with their meaningless existence by pumping them full of drugs and providing artificial support networks

If you are a man, never ever EVER try counselling, psychologist or psychiatrist. You will be, at best, permanently marked as a nutcase, and become a chemically castrated vegetable at worst.

Also, I jammed my dick in a bipolar hag's mouth in the mental hospital, so it was all worth it

youre lying again arent you

youre lying again arent you
Doktordoom stories motivated me.

I really just masturbated in the shower a lot, and caught up on sleep.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
what was their justification for involuntary psych ward stay?
She said that I want to have sex with her, which is a major criminal offense.

Last edited:
Did she consent or did you orally rape her?

Man if that shit really happened i need to check myself in to the nuthouse. Imaging raping these mentally ill stacies and getting away with it cause you're crazy yourself

It didn't happen.

Although, "raping" a bipolar bitch like this is very doable. I would not suggest trying anything in a nuthouse, though.

what the fuck. did the court scare you into giving up?
No. I have nothing else to say, and videos like Friday Night Chicken aren't beneficial tbh.

One thing I do want to change about my previous behavior is that I need to be more proactive. Less whining, more action. This doesn't mean I'm going to "self-improve" or whatever bullshit. It will likely lead to my arrest.

No. I have nothing else to say, and videos like Friday Night Chicken aren't beneficial tbh.

One thing I do want to change about my previous behavior is that I need to be more proactive. Less whining, more action. This doesn't mean I'm going to "self-improve" or whatever bullshit. It will likely lead to my arrest.
Thats literally self improvement. I liked your videos. I could relate to your therapist venting minus the crazy ranting. Sucks youre quitting because they held your feet to the fire. Having nothing to say never stopped you before

It's not self-improvement. I'm to the point of begging counselors for sex.

I fucking hate psych wards. If someone wants to suey because their life is shit, let them follow through ffs. It's pathetic at how they try to salvage wage-slaves

Nice work man, looking forward to hear more of your heroic adventures :)
giphy.gif

stay woke fam, we need you, and ur videos

fucking lol

nostalgia

Last edited:
Fuck the psych ward. I landed in there for a weekend and it made me even more depressed.

Easy to trick them into letting you sign your 72 though if you act normal real fast