Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The state of women - open discussion of abuse and manipulation

This is why I fucking hate women.

I have absolutely no sympathy for these men. Men and women shouldn't interact with each other outside of work/romantic relationships. If she's not showing immediate genuine interest In you in regards to a relationship then keep it moving. It's sad that there are so many cucks out there willing to be used and taken advantage of for just a crumb of pussy.

I have absolutely no sympathy for these men. Men and women shouldn't interact with each other outside of work/romantic relationships. If she's not showing immediate genuine interest In you in regards to a relationship then keep it moving. It's sad that there are so many cucks out there willing to be used and taken advantage of for just a crumb of pussy.
Yes its true, these guys are weak as fuck and they had it coming.

Tutorial mode JFL. These simps should be beheaded by niggers and the toilets should be raped by Taliban.

Seriously tho, this is why foid “friendships” are useless. You are there to be used, whether it be attention, paying for lunch, even fucking vacations JFL. Once they have no use they will cut you out.

Tutorial mode JFL. These simps should be beheaded by niggers and the toilets should be raped by Taliban.

Seriously tho, this is why foid “friendships” are useless. You are there to be used, whether it be attention, paying for lunch, even fucking vacations JFL. Once they have no use they will cut you out.
Based. These comments complement each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back