Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The State of women: Has a breakdown because a sign says don't kill unborn children

Likely on her period.

Women are so fucking retarded. embarrassing.

These things can vote. Hope abortion is banned and fuck that witch RBG.

5f6801b6fd37d61fa78108d8

Somebody explain to me why feminists love this bitch. Did she fight to try and make abortion legal at the federal level or something?

Im against abortions just because it bothers foids

This seems like a LARP tbh

She is crying because she isn’t allowed to murder infants. Foids are evil

women love killing their own babies. unless it has gigachad genes.

Somebody explain to me why feminists love this bitch. Did she fight to try and make abortion legal at the federal level or something?
Killing unborn babies became legal in 1973 a full 20 years before RBG joined the supreme court. I guess just her presence on the supreme court made it unlikely to repeal the law. With RBG now dead, and her supreme court seat to be filled with a pro-lifer, hopefully foids killing their babies can finally be made illegal.

Killing unborn babies became legal in 1973 a full 20 years before RBG joined the supreme court. I guess just her presence on the supreme court made it unlikely to repeal the law. With RBG now dead, and her supreme court seat to be filled with a pro-lifer, hopefully foids killing their babies can finally be made illegal.

Thank you. Now all of their REEEing make sense.

Why am I not surprised it's a dog fucker?

When chad doesn’t fuck you the entire week

I came across a youtube playlist of dozens of vids of foids kissing their dogs JFL almost all white women
if you are referring to the list in my thread,then i am sad to say that youtube has a million playlists/videos just like that one.women prefer dogs then incels.life is brutal.

Lol, roastie is crying that she won't be able to kill more children and tradcucks in the comments are saying that they will pray for her and whiteknighting. JFL, tradcucks never learn, they always must simp.

When chad never wants to use condoms so you have to do an abortion every 2 months

if you are referring to the list in my thread,then i am sad to say that youtube has a million playlists/videos just like that one.women prefer dogs then incels.life is brutal.
Yeah that's the one. Also if you have more, send em. Need more dogpills

"I wIsH i WaSn'T fUcKiNg bOrn" why? after all you're living on tutorial island.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=hmpmOidm_aM&feature=emb_title

"Yas kween murder your child, you're so empowered did you see how you hacked it up piece by piece when they still had a heartbeat and functioning brain waves, you go gurlll you're so empowered fight the patriarchy sis" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

This whore deserves to be aborted, it will be a very late term abortion but we don't need delusional impulsive people that are no different than animals.

I legit hate these fucking women so much. They all have that fucking empty, soulless look in their eyes, but god, their voices are by far the worst thing. You can literally hear how fucking privileged they are, how they've gotten literally EVERYTHING in their lives handed to them, but still find something to complain about.

Lol, roastie is crying that she won't be able to kill more children and tradcucks in the comments are saying that they will pray for her and whiteknighting. JFL, tradcucks never learn, they always must simp.
Lmao they're saying she's possessed by a demon. How can she be possessed by herself? She is the demon, but tradcucks think all women are pure by default and only end up batshit because of some outside force. Tradcucks are very similar to soycucks in that regard.

The dogpill is gonna be the end of me. :feelsrope:

Even if white women fucking dogs is somewhat of an exaggerated meme, the fact that there's all these women willing to let a fucking animal lick their faces and neck while we get nothing is brutal

Not surprising tbh, women are weak pathetic creatures, they claim that they do not need men yet they wouldn't last 10 minutes without having a meltdown over their coffee being too hot or someone said a meanie meanie word to them JFL :lul::lul:

"She doesn’t hate pro-life people. She hates herself because she murdered her baby. Poor girl."
based comments section

Being a human and being pro abortion is low IQ, if you are a misanthrope it makes sense but if you claim to like the human race yet you kill babies it is hypocritical.