Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The state of the post-/r/incels community

not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
It's a couple weeks post-banning and transition to this forum, how do you think it's gone or where this forum is headed?

There's a few members that were very active on /r/incels that created accounts here and haven't been around much and it seems I'm seeing the same few dozen or so accounts make the vast majority of the posts. Kind of concerning to me.

The community shrunk, obviously. Which isn't a bad thing. A LOOOOOOOOOT less brigading. Trolls are still around but its mostly shitposts by longstanding members.

Although about a dozen people actually make up the core of the board (or at least make the threads), I'm seeing more people every day.

Generally happy

It will pick up again as late ng as roasties do what they do

This place will never be the same as r/incels, quality posts gone forever. Also does anyone know why some incels are trying to move on to incel.life? Even RichRippedAndIncels is there but lol 1 post every 2 hours.

This place will never be the same as r/incels, quality posts gone forever. Also does anyone know why some incels are trying to move on to incel.life? Even RichRippedAndIncel is there but lol 1 post every 2 hours.

kodoku said:
This place will never be the same as r/incels, quality posts gone forever. Also does anyone know why some incels are trying to move on to incel.life? Even RichRippedAndIncel is there but lol 1 post every 2 hours.

I get the appeal and I use it some, it's the same format as reddit and there are advantages to that. iitemper shitposts much less likely to reach the top for one. Some feel this place is turning into lookism, getting cucked or are discontented with it for other reasons. Which is understandable, the tone here really is so different from /r/incels, perhaps closer to lookism tbh.

kodoku said:
This place will never be the same as r/incels, quality posts gone forever. Also does anyone know why some incels are trying to move on to incel.life? Even RichRippedAndIncels is there but lol 1 post every 2 hours

They're trying to import the posts from the original subreddit over there. The project stalled as there aren't a lot of professional python coders among us.

I don't mind. I'm much more active here.

r/incels was a lot more blackpilled and had better moderation. Stupid people got banned or at the very least weren't allowed to become approved submitters. r/incels was fucking heavenly when private.

We need azavii style moderation back.

It seems like there's fewer people here everyday and there's just more shitposts from the same few shitposters and a few trolls, newbies that just replace the last newbies that forgot about this place. It's fucking depressing to me.

never liked reddit, enjoy this forum much more tbh

who cares if it's the same people most of the time lol, at least we can rot here in peace and shitpost, etc.

don't new people register everyday anyway?

whogivesafucc said:

who cares if it's the same people most of the time lol, at least we can rot here in peace and shitpost, etc.

It seems the vast majority of people who register to any forum don't stick around to even comment once. Or just a handful and then leave.

not_here_4_points said:
whogivesafucc said:
It seems the vast majority of people who register to any forum don't stick around to even comment once. Or just a handful and then leave.

yep, oh well

Why don't the mods ban fakecels like knajjd. What does keeping around someone that brags about having sex achiev

this forum has barely anything to set it apart from p/s/l

Well I am kinda of a lurker and used to be an incel so if y'all want me to post more then I will. It seems to be discouraged by others on the site and I would be considered a fakecel. I don't come here to shame but just fascinated on how this community views the world and it was generally how I viewed it back before I was 21.

Purity spiralled strait to hell, "if you ever locked eyes with a girl you're fakecel", "if you wouldn't fuck a dead transgender midget you're volcel", just lol

As much as people here rag on mentalcels, this place is autistic af

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back