Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The state of r/short

BixNood how tall are you? because you're obsessed w/ r/shorts

And Reddit fags wonder why r/shortguys exist

sounds like obvious bait, either way, hope the poster :feelsrope:

Blackpill came again for collect

'as a short woman'

yeah ive read enough

Meanwhile her heightmatch doesnt exist due to roping

Suifuel
Straight up suifuel

She doesnt want her own race either :feelshaha:

Her heightmatch miserably rotting every day im hellish despair

BixNood how tall are you? because you're obsessed w/ r/shorts
r/short is secretly a incel blackpill subreddit
they use incel terminology often

i am surprised cuckeddit hasn't banned it yet

r/short is secretly a incel blackpill subreddit
they use incel terminology often

i am surprised cuckeddit hasn't banned it yet
There’s women on there that’s why it’s not banned

Short foids love being short in the same way that autistic foids love being autistic. They know these things won't affect their SMV and they can be used to get attention.

They don't give a shit that these traits ruin the lives of men. In fact they're happy to brag about their tall, neurotypical boyfriends in front of us.

Short foids love being short in the same way that autistic foids love being autistic. They know these things won't affect their SMV and they can be used to get attention.

They don't give a shit that these traits ruin the lives of men. In fact they're happy to brag about their tall, neurotypical boyfriends in front of us.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The fucking audacity of that worthless hole.

Reminds me of the r/virgin subreddit where desperate depressed men lamented how awful it was being old virgins, never experiencing kissing, hand holding.

And from time to time, a worthless hole would barge in, making an unironic thread like ''Why is everyone so gloomy? I love being a virgin! teehee''.

Retarded fucking foids who would never understand. Don't care to understand. They just love the attention, love making men feel worse. Absolute 0 self awareness retards.

Actual virgin women are fetishized, are very valued in modern society. Yeah, no wonder you 'like' being a virgin, you retarded garbage toilet. Even if you are the biggest slut whore, society will still applaud you for being sexually liberated. Men would still want to fuck you because there's no alternative. As a woman, you can't lose. No matter if you are a virgin, or if you are a whore with a 1000 body count.

Meanwhile, men are mocked and made fun of for being virgins.

Image 2024 03 17 120045438

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :) :) :) :) :) :society: :society: :society: :society: :society: :society:

Short woman ''''''problems''''''. Bitches can't eat as much as they want.

Meanwhile, short men have worse jobs, get fewer promotions, other men don't respect them, women are not attracted to them. Literally every aspect of your life is objectively worse as a short man.

And yet the toilets have the audacity to say '''AKWHUALLY, LIFE IS VERY HARD AS A SHORT WAHMEN TOOO :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:'''

Clown world

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The fucking audacity of that worthless hole.

Reminds me of the r/virgin subreddit where desperate depressed men lamented how awful it was being old virgins, never experiencing kissing, hand holding.

And from time to time, a worthless hole would barge in, making an unironic thread like ''Why is everyone so gloomy? I love being a virgin! teehee''.

Retarded fucking foids who would never understand. Don't care to understand. They just love the attention, love making men feel worse. Absolute 0 self awareness retards.

Actual virgin women are fetishized, are very valued in modern society. Yeah, no wonder you 'like' being a virgin, you retarded garbage toilet. Even if you are the biggest slut whore, society will still applaud you for being sexually liberated. Men would still want to fuck you because there's no alternative. As a woman, you can't lose. No matter if you are a virgin, or if you are a whore with a 1000 body count.

Meanwhile, men are mocked and made fun of for being virgins.
Not even one hour later, this thread from r/virgin appears on my feed:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/1bgmyw4/being_a_virgin_doesnt_seem_that_bad_most_of_the/

19 yo virgin foid says being a virgin doesn't seem that bad most of the time :feelsjuice:
Mainly I'm good because I don't wanna have sex and it be a one night stand
She could lose her virginity at any time with any man.
I wanna actually connect with someone, like we need to be together for a while. Also, on that note it's hard to find someone that actually wants be be committed solely to one person.
There are plenty of men who would love to commit solely to one person. Lots of men would not even be able to have multiple women at the same time.

Only Chad can do that. She's referring to Chad here. Chad has options, so of course he doesn't want to commit yet. And this bitch doesn't even see non-Chad men as men. She thinks there are no men who want to be in a comitted relationship because she only wants Chad.

At least a lot of the comments are sane.

Not even one hour later, this thread from r/virgin appears on my feed:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/1bgmyw4/being_a_virgin_doesnt_seem_that_bad_most_of_the/

19 yo virgin foid says being a virgin doesn't seem that bad most of the time :feelsjuice:

She could lose her virginity at any time with any man.

There are plenty of men who would love to commit solely to one person. Lots of men would not even be able to have multiple women at the same time.

Only Chad can do that. She's referring to Chad here. Chad has options, so of course he doesn't want to commit yet. And this bitch doesn't even see non-Chad men as men. She thinks there are no men who want to be in a comitted relationship because she only wants Chad.

At least a lot of the comments are sane.

:feelsseriously: