Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The state of our looksmatches

ShellZ

ShellZ

jajaja
★★
Our looksmatches are probably waking up right now, groggy in bed and tired after a long night of getting brutally fucked in the ass by chad cock and greedily swallowing his cum; Only to wake up before him and sweetly prepare his breakfast before he wakes up for work or whatever. But here we are, chatting on an incel forum. What a fucking clownworld where OUR looksmatches are getting #anallywrecked by a chad at least 3 points above their SMV, only to be pumped and dumped essentially after they are done pleasing chad, and then they look at US in disgust. Cheap, ultra realistic and customizable sex dolls could not come any sooner and we should honestly be able to pay only $500-$1000 for our looksmatch sex dolls to btfo and replace their real life counter parts because chad would NEVER settle for them. I would love to see my looksmatches face as I fuck a sex doll who not only looks just like her, but an improved and looksmaxxed version of her in everyway that she would not be able to attain without years and years of strenous effort. I would have this gift for a mere $500-$1000 in a just and advanced society. The state of our looksmatches is unacceptable. /rant

Last edited:
Stopped reading after the first comma, but yeah you're probably right.

It’s over for many men, man.

Don't even really care about sex that much tbh, I want a cute demure girl who's giddy to see me because she loves me and to cuddle with her, I want the pillow talk afterward and breakfast the morning after. I want sex too of course and I want her to be only attracted to me but the sex from her is only a part of it
I feel you my man, but unfortunatley this won’t be reality for us as long as society is the way it is and doesn’t change to recognize the value of all men; this is why I advocate for sex dolls and sex bots as they are the most realistic solution for being able to transmute our romantic and sexual love into something.

My looksmatch partied all weekend with friends, taking selfies together, posting dumb shit on snapchat while ending the night getting pounded by chad, meanwhile i have not stepped foot out of my home since Wednesday

My looksmatch partied all weekend with friends, taking selfies together, posting dumb shit on snapchat while ending the night getting pounded by chad, meanwhile i have not stepped foot out of my home since Wednesday
I’m sorry bro; my looksmatch literally does the same thing it is truly sickening to know that only 20 years ago at the same age they would have been cuddling in bed with us and watching movies; but society took that all away by encouraging hypergamy :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

it is truly sickening to know that only 20 years ago at the same age they would have been cuddling in bed with us
Words cannot describe my hatred for the time period and country i am forced to live in

Incels:28
Bluepillers:50

:soy:

You know we’re right cucks; high inhibcels that didn’t make an account yet, I encourage you to join; if not here somewhere else. Anywhere to talk to fellow cels.

LMFAO INCELQUEERS POSTED THIS THREAD AHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
well my looksmatch prob got fucked like 1000 times already mehhh

cuck erotica and future cope