Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The state of mothers is detrimental

vermilion

vermilion

#1 celebrity of the forum
-
Would like to thank my father for impregnating this narcissistic bitch I call a mother. Perhaps the most ungrateful person I have ever seen. She would have married some other junkie had she not met my father in childhood, and probably gotten her ass whooped by him on a daily basis, but no—she managed to marry my father and have a son, me, at the age of 29. For what? An ugly social outcast with average height and cursed by ADHD.

She owns a house when millions of people live paycheck to paycheck and can barely pay their rent, and has a decent car—all provided by my father.

And yet, this cunt won't go a day without terrozing people around her, coming up with any possible meaningless excuse to scream at family members and never, ever admit to being wrong. Talking to her is like walking on eggshells because you never know when she's about to jump down your throat for whatever stupid reason.

Did I mention she's addicted to social media? That's right, because apparently setting the phone aside for a couple of minutes and looking at your son in the eye in order to have a conversation for once is a very difficult task for mothers in the 21st century. Unless they want to gossip about what other people are doing with their lives.

I wholeheartedly believe I would have had the chance to, at the very least, make a few friends had she not kept me inside the house, playing videogames and watching YouTube videos like a sucker.

The state of mothers is detrimental.

My mother smoked a pack of cigarettes a day while pregnant with me and had me at 41. She loves me, but I don't think I feel much love towards anyone to be honest. She complains a lot, but she doesn't sound anywhere near as hostile as your mom. Although she has been towards my dad in my formative years which messed me up pretty bad.

Last edited:
What a stupid bitch. Sorry you experienced that anon.