Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The state of incels in other forums, LOL

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★

JFL

He couldnt fuck her because of antidepressants? What a load of shit, If i had a girl id def fuck her.

Why did they change .club to "incels.in" again?

Why did they change .club to "incels.in" again?
Dunno, But these forums recently started allowing pedocels and i was scolded when they attacked out of the blue me so i ended up just leaving, Basically i was told to get along with pedos.

Not gonna end up on a watchlist of the FBI, So i left these forums a few months ago.

View attachment 1066508
that shithole and chuds club only seemed like stormfrontcel babble spaces
no blackpill relevant information nor incel content

The forums used to be better but after the pedo epidemic it went downhill.

Im talking about another forum but i wont give out details or names, Theres some cool people still posting there and i dont want to talk badly about them but the fact that they replaced me with pedocels and defend them when they come after me in full force is downright evil.

Last edited:
pathetic, what site even is that jfl

Only chuds actually is, and the quality of discussion there is actually fairly decent & mogs here tbh.

.club is not some "stormcel babble space" but rather a place for banned .is users to stay involved in the community(outside Discord or looksmax).

Only chuds actually is, and the quality of discussion there is actually fairly decent & mogs here tbh.

.club is not some "stormcel babble space" but rather a place for banned .is users to stay involved in the community(outside Discord or looksmax).
I was told to get along with pedos or leave JFL, So i left

Wait I didn't know about the pedo shit jfl
2 users attacked me on the other forum that was pedo, I told admin and i was basically told to get along with them after they kept attacking my posts or leave, I got fed up and left, Dont want to end up on a FBI watchlist because they legalized pedophilia on that page, They also posted pics of underage kids unclothed, There was 2 of these pics, Im not taking part in this bullshit, Fuck outta here.

Last edited:
.is also needs a Black theme