Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The Starter jacket

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
When I was a very young man, Starter jackets became extremely popular in the 90s. My dad got me a very nice Chicago White Sox starter jacket. The night I got it I went to one of those pizza places with video games. I felt like a million bucks wearing that jacket. There was a cute girl there (I barely even liked girls at that age) and I thought my starter jacket would impress her. It didn’t. She didn’t say anything to me the whole night. 25 years later I still have ascended. There is no Starter jacket for your face.

Chad could be wearing dirty. tattered rags and be covered in filth and his own excrement and still fuck heaps of foids.

It's over Starter Jacketcels.

Chad could be wearing dirty. tattered rags and be covered in filth and his own excrement and still fuck heaps of foids.
Fucking clown world :feelsclown:

Fucking clown world :feelsclown:
This is not a symptom of clown world, this is the way humanity has been since the beginning of our species. The alpha male is the one that is desired by the foids while the ugly, weak male is cast out of the tribe and gets nothing.