Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The stare I got today

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Was walking back from the store after stocking up on booze, and this young couple and their baby in a stroller walked by.

This foid[UWSL] looked at me like I was the most evil, disgusting thing on the planet. The lanky boyfriend couldn't even look me in the eye and just stared down at the ground.[/UWSL]

I stared back at her, then at her offspring in the stroller, and just made a face like I smelt a bad shit. She promptly turned away lol.

Women look at me like a terrorist got out of prison and is allowed to walk outside now. They have such a weird stare.

Was walking back from the store after stocking up on booze, and this young couple and their baby in a stroller walked by.

This foid[UWSL] looked at me like I was the most evil, disgusting thing on the planet. The lanky boyfriend couldn't even look me in the eye and just stared down at the ground.[/UWSL]

I stared back at her, then at her offspring in the stroller, and just made a face like I smelt a bad shit. She promptly turned away lol.
People always look bad to me

Based. Always stare back if you get stared at if there are 0 consequences.

That soy dumbass is getting brutally cucked as we speak.
Based and lifefuel pilled

This foid[UWSL] looked at me like I was the most evil, disgusting thing on the planet. [/UWSL]
Can relate
Women look at me like a terrorist got out of prison and is allowed to walk outside now. They have such a weird stare.
Same

Read the title and already knew what the thread would be about.

How foids react to me
2OhG.gif

GIGA:chad: AURA AND SIGMA MALE AURA.

She felt a deep primal fear, intimidation and desire to have her PUSSY POUNDED when she gave you that stare of animalistic submission. Her beta bf was too scared to even look you in the eye and assert dominance.

@Angry_runt @pp183

These foids belong in the dumpster

She felt a deep primal fear, intimidation and desire to have her PUSSY POUNDED when she gave you that stare of animalistic submission. Her beta bf was too scared to even look you in the eye and assert dominance.

@Angry_runt @pp183
lmao

@Angry_runt @pp183
She was probably fantasizing about having a threesome with her husband and OP and he misinterpreted the look. Fucking Chads.is