Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Squidward killing machine

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

I relate to Squidward in a lot of ways, but the squidward killing machine makes me feel a plethora of unsavoury emotions.

Why am I calling it the Squidward killing machine you may ask? Because it's literally just that, it's a machine with the sole purpose to inflict as much pain to Squidward as possible. What other function could this contraption possibly have? Why was it there perfectly at that moment in time? It's no coincidence...

The unadulterated fear going trough his body as not one unfortunate event occurred (him being rear ended by spongebob) but almost instantly another horrifying fate that awaits him in a moments notice. The helplessness despite his efforts is so pure...

I relate to this in so many ways, it's unreal. The unpredictability of life catapulting you with an unfortunate event into yet another even worse situation, while all you can do is desperately and unsuccessfully try get free is all to familiar for me. Situation where the only purpose seems to be to inflict the maximum amount of suffering on me.

There are no takeaways, there are no benefits. The sole purpose of the occurrences is to inflict pain.

The Squidward killing machine is the perfect allegory for my life.

FG1M6egVgAIO4yt

Did you watch Mr Enter I remember him making a good video on the annoying episodes where it was just fuck with Squidward

Did you watch Mr Enter I remember him making a good video on the annoying episodes where it was just fuck with Squidward
Never heard of him but yeah Squidward as a punching bag was an overt message in the show.

He always was my favourite character even back when I was a child.

Never heard of him but yeah Squidward as a punching bag was an overt message in the show.

He always was my favourite character even back when I was a child.
We relate to squidward as adults because we understand his misery. We understand why he was a grump and constantly annoyed with what spongeBob squarepants and patrick starr work doing. He represents maturity in the entire cartoon. I think him being tortured was a tease for us as kids exposing to us that his is what your life is gonna turn out like when you get older.

True, I also always felt bad for Tom in Tom and Jerry. These cartoons are just the unadultered truth about how society hates subhuman losers.

Squidward is an incel, brutal

I relate more to patrick. He knows that wageslaving and bowing down to soycietys unwritten little rules is a scam and just lives his own way as a genetic deadend incel.

I relate more to patrick. He knows that wageslaving and bowing down to soycietys unwritten little rules is a scam and just lives his own way as a genetic deadend incel.
@Saysitsover is a certified patrickcel now that I think about it.

What the fuck are you talking about

We relate to squidward as adults because we understand his misery. We understand why he was a grump and constantly annoyed with what spongeBob squarepants and patrick starr work doing. He represents maturity in the entire cartoon. I think him being tortured was a tease for us as kids exposing to us that his is what your life is gonna turn out like when you get older.
Squidward was the only realist in the show. He and SpongeBob were on opposite ends, as SpongeBob is a bluepilled incel in denial vs Squidward, a blackpilled TFLer having begrudgingly accepted his fate. He tries to cope with music but he can't even be allowed to do that. As a kid I always felt bad for Squidward

Squidward was the only realist in the show. He and SpongeBob were on opposite ends, as SpongeBob is a bluepilled incel in denial vs Squidward, a blackpilled TFLer having begrudgingly accepted his fate. He tries to cope with music but he can't even be allowed to do that. As a kid I always felt bad for Squidward
Spongebob explained with blackpill terms is hilarious

Spongebob explained with blackpill terms is hilarious
Attaching inkie vocabulary to different kinds of media is always funny to me. Like Ed, Edd, and Eddie, all 3 were different incel archetypes. Ed was a low IQ-cel tallfag sub5 ogrecel, Double D was an autistic framelet Jewcel, and Eddie was a balding manletcel

Song name btw?

Attaching inkie vocabulary to different kinds of media is always funny to me. Like Ed, Edd, and Eddie, all 3 were different incel archetypes. Ed was a low IQ-cel tallfag sub5 ogrecel, Double D was an autistic framelet Jewcel, and Eddie was a balding manletcel
never watched that show tbh

never watched that show tbh
That show was the shit when I was a little kid. Beavis and Butthead is another cartoon that features incel characters. BnB, the titular duo are truecels, as shown in the 2020s revival season they're in their 40s and still incel