Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The Soy version of Gamedevcels Famous "I dont want some Strong Independent woman" post

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Fuck this submissive women bullshit, i only want to be a damn pet and have her keep me company

i don't want a equal partner to have mindful conversations with, i want to be property, i want to be something that is hers..

I don’t want someone, I want to be a THING, a male object that she can control and do whatever she please with me, i don’t my own job or own own property.. i only want to be something that she can keep at home that gives her comfort once she is back from her military job.

fuck this egalitarian bullshit, i just wanted to be able to be “owned” by a girl, i want to be her property, hers and hers alone, i want her to lift and hug me, while she keep keeps me tight in her arms so I can’t run away.

Whenever she leaves hom i want to her to lock me up, so I can’t go out, would leave your house open for your dog go out and do whatever it want? NOoo, because your dog is property and you don’t want it stolen away.

i wanted to be claimed young, when I am not totally developed yet, so she could watch me grow and be sure that I grow into a degenerate whore.

Greg Heffley killed all of it..

KEK :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

damn guys, even wen i want to be away from this forum i can't, the user base is just too cool

KEK :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

damn guys, even wen i want to be away from this forum i can't, the user base is just too cool
thanks bro! were are based coolcels tbh tbh :cool:

Have le updoot my good man

based and bluepilled

He wasnt banned he just left for no reason and requested it I think, no one has heard from him since, he might have roped though as he always had that suicidal vibe from his posts

cucked and soypilled
acnescarcel

I can taste the soy sauce from this post.