Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Southern Poverty Law Center names us a hate group

4mags1

4mags1

Greycel
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/11/09/hatewatch-headlines-1192017

We're considered a hate group by the Jews at the SPLC. We've officially made it big.

4mags1 said:
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/11/09/hatewatch-headlines-1192017

We're considered a hate group by the Jews at the SPLC. We've officially made it big.

We are not even organizing attacks like the other groups on the list, also sluts deserve our hate and there is nothing wrong with ideological hate groups which are mostly caused by legitimate grievances, due to political correctness.

In on historical thread.

Looks like we're finally being recognized.

Fucking Jews at it again.

Finally we are moving up in the world.

Posting in legendary thread. 

Seriously though when will we deal with the Jews? Society kicks us into the mud for our whole lives and then labels us a dangerous hate group when we stand up.

Stay frosty kiddies. The Jews are watching. They want our shekels.

They can't even spell misogynist.

Jews word is worthless. Of course they dont want the blackpill to spread because it would shit on their baby penis licking degeneracy. If this was ww2 id be in the front executing them in the thousands. Fuck jews. They are lower than incels. I should join the white power group, the problem is they are racist.

These are the same retards that named pepe the frog a hate symbol.

Shrekcel said:
Jews word is worthless. Of course they dont want the blackpill to spread because it would shit on their baby penis licking degeneracy. If this was ww2 id be in the front executing them in the thousands. Fuck jews. They are lower than incels. I should join the white power group, the problem is they are racist.

If I was White I'd be a Nazi, oh well maybe in another life.

80% of men are now a walking hate group

Hahahahahaha.

Females are so privileged saying mean things about them makes you a hate group.

Rite of passage for any outwardly uncucked organization that makes waves.

Sounds like the reddit ban was the best thing to happen to us. We’re making big waves; we’ll be waking up millions of men. Soon enough they will swallow the black pill and join our misogynist ranks.

What do you expect from a bunch of disgusting, fat, politically correct Zionists? They label anything something that's either slightly authoritarian or something on the right a "hate group," basically anything not politically correct.

But hey, it's giving us fame. More people will find out about our movement, and more people will just become blackpilled. We don't have to do anything except sit here, it's these types of politically correct retards who are inadvertently giving us the power we deserve.

These fucking leftists never learn.

By loudly declaring their victory over some fringe group that was barely even known, they actually inform others that the fringe group exists. Whether the normies consuming the media like the fringe group or not, the group will be on their minds constantly, they'll always remember our existence and won't stop talking and talking. Eventually this helps the group's ideas/philosophies spread to people who are susceptible to such ideologies but had no idea the group existed.

I've seen this happen with right-wing politicians/parties all the time - some faggot journo makes some nazi/hitler allegations and next week all the front page news scream of this alleged nazi adoration. To their dismay this blows up right in their faces during the elections every time. This would probably work for communists as well, if our current status quo wasn't already sympathetic to communism.

They're literally retarded tbh. It's better to quietly shut us down than to televise the banishment of some 3000 (let's not kid ourselves, from the 40k subs we had 37k were there to laugh at us) strong internet community.

But they're narcissists, they want to show off, it's irresistible to them.

Whats wrong with being a hate group? I mean we are simply a group that hates women because they deserve to be hated. Those women dont even are mirin so why not hate them? How dare we criticize and hate women! How dare we think different about women then the average person!

lol at calling yourself poverty law center.

jewish ppl are the true hate group

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back