Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The South is the WORST PLACE FOR INCELS

D

dsnut1

Greycel
I've lived in Texas all my life and many people would think its conservative and right wing nature would make it a better environment for incels but its the complete opposite. Where I live there are so many attractive 8+ men and women. Also, I dont know what it is about rules that make the femoid sluts here act out but teen pregnancy is monstrously high. Back to my point though, the chads here are a different breed most know some kind of outdoor activity (i.e fishing horse riding , etc) many are buff rich white pretentious dicks. There so many blondes (even sub8) and none of them will look at me. I think it all boiled over when I was applying for a job at the golf course here. There are many in the south mostly rich men in the area and their families (we have a lot of them). I turned in my application and looked to the common room where all the kids of the owners and players sit. They are all around my age rich white chads laughing it up with girls I could never even look at. They were all in suits and dresses Icould never afford. You cant beat Chad and you cant get stacy even in the south

*sorry if there are typos this new server is acting weird for me*

I heard people in south generally fuck their cousins. Just fuck your own cousin theory

Incels are just aware of the bullshit/ logistics of it.
Liberals will conceal those who are in a bad position with humanitarianism, but hypocrtical hymanitarinaism.
The south will just shove your inferiority in your face and laugh as they're fingering your girl.
The hick mentality is extremely brash and arrogant.
I wanna create a website about hating hicks. Hang the hicks . com or something.

I was under the impression that it was mainly ugly fat fucks

All the people who hate niggers in the ghettos have no idea the same kind of primal judgment system rests in with the pretentious white chadbrad dudebro frat fags.
It's true. And it makes you actually want the white race to be kicked off its pedestal. Humanity defaults to emitting arrogance, and serving the strong.
Primality is the issue. Ferality comes from primality, and ferality is far more socially recognized and enjoyed in the south.
Essentially Texas, and the South all adore the competitive system they smugly believe they can use to runover others.
People are morally responsible, accountable for the kind of environment they choose to let slide. But typically people let an environment slide (out of dominarchical aspiration, or about what suits their situation) that they're comfortable with.
All the hicks are complicit in choosing to make the environment that way.

I heard people in south generally fuck their cousins. Just fuck your own cousin theory
turkey is probably considerably more inbred than the south

It ends out that way, but the ones who have genetics that retain some degree of leanness/ or the tryhards/ big bubba jocks... they're gonna lever their position.
It's a flex over friendliness culture as usual.
Yeah but the hicks are still a splinter race.

Nah. Chadstralia is.
Those are only hillbillies living in the mountains. Extremely small portion of southerners.

Kurds living in Turkey also and they're inbred more than any creature in the world.so yes,but ı can't say same for Turks

Germany is the worst by far.
I love Texas.
Wish I could live there.

Kurds living in Turkey also and they're inbred more than any creature in the world.so yes,but ı can't say same for Turks

I am of Kurdish descent and can confirm that the number of marriages among cousins is really high. Also in my family.
Germany is the worst by far.
True :feelsbadman:

yeah lotta people think that. Thats the deep south with nothing but farms all the suburbs and urban areas have more attractive people

I've lived in Texas all my life and many people would think its conservative and right wing nature would make it a better environment for incels but its the complete opposite. Where I live there are so many attractive 8+ men and women. Also, I dont know what it is about rules that make the femoid sluts here act out but teen pregnancy is monstrously high. Back to my point though, the chads here are a different breed most know some kind of outdoor activity (i.e fishing horse riding , etc) many are buff rich white pretentious dicks. There so many blondes (even sub8) and none of them will look at me. I think it all boiled over when I was applying for a job at the golf course here. There are many in the south mostly rich men in the area and their families (we have a lot of them). I turned in my application and looked to the common room where all the kids of the owners and players sit. They are all around my age rich white chads laughing it up with girls I could never even look at. They were all in suits and dresses Icould never afford. You cant beat Chad and you cant get stacy even in the south

*sorry if there are typos this new server is acting weird for me*
Where do you live in Texas?
East Texas is Chad's heaven.

they want big and TALL men. i'm 5'3 and a midget i wont survive a second there
thank you turbomanletism

I live in South Carolina.

does it matter where the worst place is when there isn't a best place?

It is over, friend.

Just be asexual bruh, be positive and always find solutions.

Depends bro it’s not even about the south it’s about how good looking is your competition and how dense is your city. denser = harder. more good looking nearby ppl = harder. A random town in utah might be easier. So are other third world countries but USA is generally hard