Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The sound of myself getting kicked out of the gene pool

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Last night I started hearing people chatting outside my window. Young voices, full of joy and laughter. I already knew how it was going to end. Put my earplugs on and go to sleep.
Wake up a 4am by LOUD moaning. This bitch was getting pounded hard. Meanwhile there I was, a subhuman 28 year old unemployed virgin living with my dad. I couldn't sleep after that so i was watching man vs food and drinking milk.

The sound of myself getting kicked out of the gene pool.

I have to hear my own brother doing it.

(Google translate this)
Du bist in einer Matrix. Die Regierung will dass du dich umbringst. Sie wollen dich in den Suizid treiben. Lass dir dass nicht gefallen, Konter die Regierung. Nimm Rache für alles was (((sie))) dir angetan haben (in video game)

Last night I started hearing people chatting outside my window. Young voices, full of joy and laughter. I already knew how it was going to end. Put my earplugs on and go to sleep.
Wake up a 4am by LOUD moaning. This bitch was getting pounded hard. Meanwhile there I was, a subhuman 28 year old unemployed virgin living with my dad. I couldn't sleep after that so i was watching man vs food and drinking milk.

That is hella anti-social of them. You could call the cops.

That would send me over the edge. How can you put up with that sound? I'm already autistic enough and sensitive to sounds - I have no idea how I'd react to something like that. A human part of me would die, that is for sure.
No sex drive so idc. Plus i have to hear the neighbors too. Haven’t heard both in a while though.

When you're not getting dickmogged by your Dad or framemogged by anorexic midgets, you're getting lifemogged and sexmogged by the neighbors

When you're not getting dickmogged by your Dad or framemogged by anorexic midgets, you're getting lifemogged and sexmogged by the neighbors
I was born to get mogged

(Google translate this)
Du bist in einer Matrix. Die Regierung will dass du dich umbringst. Sie wollen dich in den Suizid treiben. Lass dir dass nicht gefallen, Konter die Regierung. Nimm Rache für alles was (((sie))) dir angetan haben (in video game)
ok let me translate

(Google translate this)
793DAB89 3DEC 438D 8138 C4FB9ED62F20

Reported

Brutal but very weird that people would be doing it outside random buildings.

thERe aren't words to describe this tbh :fuk:

very brutal indeed