Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Sound of Music (1965) pill, in case you missed it as a kid

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
> be Maria Rainer
> wish to sing and devout your life to God
> join a catholic monastery to become a nun and live a monastic, celibate life
> be young and full of sexual energy that you become a nuisance for the old nuns there
> get assigned a job to help a wealthy naval captain Baron Chad with his seven aryan children
> realize you're getting serious gina tingles every time he is around you
> run back to the monastery to escape your carnal temptations
> confess to mother superior your sinful thoughts
> she tells you to go back and fuck Chad

Sound_of_Music_-_Maria_on_the_hill.jpg

Last edited:
Brutal.. as incels it is our curse to view every piece of media through a blackpilled lense.

Fuck Romantic movies.

I have seen maybe 2 or 3 “romance” movies that I thought were good. But for some reason 99% of romance movies are complete trash. And the sound of music is for some reason hailed as this masterpiece but I remember watching it and it was boring and bland and there was nothing entertaining. I guess as long as you have WWII and some women singing and a cheesy overused romance plot then your movie will get critical acclaim

Sui fuel, the nuns are chad only

I have seen maybe 2 or 3 “romance” movies that I thought were good. But for some reason 99% of romance movies are complete trash. And the sound of music is for some reason hailed as this masterpiece but I remember watching it and it was boring and bland and there was nothing entertaining. I guess as long as you have WWII and some women singing and a cheesy overused romance plot then your movie will get critical acclaim

A movie for squares perhaps, but I was nonetheless shocked how mother superior just instructs her to ride the cock carousel right before she intends to take her monastic wovs.

Last edited:
A movie for squares perhaps, but I was nonetheless shocked how mother superior just instructs her to ride the cock carousel right before she intends to take her monastic wovs.
I think the implication was that it was pure love, not lust or sexual desire, which is why she was drawn to the man, and so that is why it was OK in the eyes of mother superior. Obviously thats not how it actually works, love and romance are a farce, but thats what normies think when they see the movie

First time i read about it

degenerate movies are degenerate movies even if they feign some innocence

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back