Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The soul crushing phonepill awaits "ascenders"

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
Your future wife will have like at least 400 numbers on her phone with at least 7-8 guys that came all over her face and tits after a week of loading their balls to mark and humiliate her better. She giggled while commenting on the absurd quantity while feigning being angry at the shirt being almost ruined. ALMOST TEHEHE. And here is THE BRUTAL MATRIOSKA BLACKPILL INSIDE THIS ALREADY BRUTAL BLACK PILL.

Your lovely SO has and still occasionally wears, at least for home, shirts and pants WHERE OTHER MEN JIZZED. You are hugging, kissing, and sleeping with the literal cumrags of many Chads that through the years shooted gallons of sperm now eternally fused with the fibers of your sweetheart's clothes that she wears while kissing you.

And it doesn't end here. Since she's a modern liberated woman chances are you will do 50% of the laundry. MEANING YOU WILL WASH OFF THE RESIDUAL SPERM OF OTHER MEN LIKE A GOOD CUCK. A man doing the laundry is already ridiculous but seeing him doing it with clothes where a bunch of other guys cummed is so cucked that not even in the soyest nightmare should be possible.

And yet is the reality of all men in a relationship with a non virgin foid who has a phone who still uses old shirts at home (basically 99% of men are in this situation)

That's the future that awaits if you "ascend". Washing the cum of men that your girlfriend/wife still finds genetically superior to you....AND are still on her phone jfl

Joined May 28, 2023

Images 9

keep her in cage then

Joined May 28, 2023

Cucked somewhere in the future when your post prime landwhale calls you from the hospital while you wageslave due to severe anal prolapse despite "I don't do anal sweaty".

Your future wife will have like at least 400 numbers on her phone with at least 7-8 guys that came all over her face and tits after a week of loading their balls to mark and humiliate her better. She giggled while commenting on the absurd quantity while feigning being angry at the shirt being almost ruined. ALMOST TEHEHE. And here is THE BRUTAL MATRIOSKA BLACKPILL INSIDE THIS ALREADY BRUTAL BLACK PILL.

Your lovely SO has and still occasionally wears, at least for home, shirts and pants WHERE OTHER MEN JIZZED. You are hugging, kissing, and sleeping with the literal cumrags of many Chads that through the years shooted gallons of sperm now eternally fused with the fibers of your sweetheart's clothes that she wears while kissing you.

And it doesn't end here. Since she's a modern liberated woman chances are you will do 50% of the laundry. MEANING YOU WILL WASH OFF THE RESIDUAL SPERM OF OTHER MEN LIKE A GOOD CUCK. A man doing the laundry is already ridiculous but seeing him doing it with clothes where a bunch of other guys cummed is so cucked that not even in the soyest nightmare should be possible.

And yet is the reality of all men in a relationship with a non virgin foid who has a phone who still uses old shirts at home (basically 99% of men are in this situation)

That's the future that awaits if you "ascend". Washing the cum of men that your girlfriend/wife still finds genetically superior to you....AND are still on her phone jfl
I couldn't agree more. I can't stand it when even my current wife does that.

Cucked somewhere in the future when your post prime landwhale calls you from the hospital while you wageslave due to severe anal prolapse despite "I don't do anal sweaty".
I'm getting cucked in the present mang.

And this is happening NOW. While you self improove she's jerking off a cock wider than your wrists. Every step closer to ascension is a cumshot on/in her.

The laundrypill / cumrag pill destroyed me.

Pass the rope already.