Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The sooner you realize this the better: ALL women are the same (including your mom)

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
The sooner you realize this the better: ALL women are the same, and none of them deserve your full respect

The moment you respect a woman and give her your full love and attention, is the moment that they’ll begin to look down upon you

A woman cannot love a man who is good to them

I know, it’s not logical, but they are just emotionally driven creatures

If you treat women as subordinates, yours and their lives will be better.

Yeah ,you're right.
However, us, men, are more emotional then women who have their lives dictated by their mood.
We feel various emotions much more deeply, the thing is we are not allowed to fully express or talk about 'em, because "Man Up!" and shit like that.
Fuck being a drone for the nuclear toxic waste of society!

The sooner you realize this the better: ALL women are the same, and none of them deserve your full respect

The moment you respect a woman and give her your full love and attention, is the moment that they’ll begin to look down upon you

A woman cannot love a man who is good to them

I know, it’s not logical, but they are just emotionally driven creatures

If you treat women as subordinates, yours and their lives will be better.

My mum does seriously love me (for she would not go out of her way to do things to help me out when I needed it). And I aim to pay back that love.

That's it. There is no other woman on earth who will love me as unconditionally, which is why I often feel bad about incels with a bad upbringing. I'm sorry lads. But it doesn't change the fact that literally no one is your friend in this world. If you have a secret, keep it between your ears. And DEFINITELY DO NOT TRUST ANY FOID.

I think that it's a bit more complicated than that, my guess is that the majority of toilets that are single are like the OP, but that good toilets that actually respect (their) man stay in relationships and don't relationship-hop because they don't have this shitty personality. Which is why you have the "happily married" people and majority of unhappy society.

I used to think that toilets had a hive-mind or that they were all copies of each other, but reading up on economics made me realise how much I was wrong. For toilets male attention and worship by males is free, so they have no value for it, a man who is "worthy of her time" is a man who requires to be impressed by her.

My mum does seriously love me (for she would not go out of her way to do things to help me out when I needed it). And I aim to pay back that love.

That's it. There is no other woman on earth who will love me as unconditionally, which is why I often feel bad about incels with a bad upbringing. I'm sorry lads. But it doesn't change the fact that literally no one is your friend in this world. If you have a secret, keep it between your ears. And DEFINITELY DO NOT TRUST ANY FOID.

women love their sons because they see them as extensions of themselves. its purely ego driven. she doesnt love you for you but her own sake.

women love their sons because they see them as extensions of themselves. its purely ego driven. she doesnt love you for you but her own sake.
Yep. And because her spread of genes are dependend on your survival

there are some woman in good marriages. Most women these days are just damaged from social media use and instead of pair bonding they are sleeping and dating around

there are some woman in good marriages. Most women these days are just damaged from social media use and instead of pair bonding they are sleeping and dating around
Yeah marriages that happened in the 1970s maybe :feelsclown: That shit don't happen anymore.