Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the son of a gigachad loses weight, gets a high paying job and bitches come - he thanks the redpill - JFL

U

uninstall

Banned
-

TL:DR;

the son of a gigachad loses 150lbs of weight, starts working for an air carrier and bitches come

claims - it's the redpill

and thanks them

Redpill advice only works if you haven’t reached your full genetic potential. For incels, this roof is fairly low. On the other hand, volcels and people with Chad genes just need to improve themselves. This is why some fatcels are considered volcel.

When potential Chads take the redpill, they can easily move on without noticing the blackpill and live in blissful ignorance. While those unfortunate enough to be incel are confronted with the blackpill. Right after failing the redpill.

Starting at a lower point and finishing at a lower point is part of the definition of incel. The winning move is to rope.

It is easy to change hair (grow beard, get haircut).
It is moderately difficult to change body composition (lose fat gain muscle).
It is hard to change bone structure (craniofacial surgery, leg lengthening surgery, clavicle lengthening surgery)
Notice how the harder it is to change something; the more costly, invasive, and radical the methods of change becomes.

Conjecture: The traits that are harder to change have more impact on your life than those that are easier to change.

Last edited:
The MC in this fanfic is such a faggot, fucking a girl who took a thousand dicks is like sticking ur dick in a bucket of some other guys cum, only this one has sound effects. I can't get behind a character who's deliberately written to be such a cuck. If he's such a chad he should fuck her friends just to piss her off. Or maybe that's just me. I'd always dreamed of denying dick to the girls that rejected me and fucking their friends and people they know or even their enemies, just to spite them :feelsthink:. Stay black pilled even when ascended bros :feelzez:.

The link doesn't work but reminds me of something that would be found on MGTOW.