Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Solution

korbbit

korbbit

Greycel
Hey guys.

So I just wanted to make a first post that sums up what I believe to be the central problem behind our situation.

Men have higher sex drives than women.

This is consistently confirmed by research. I’m sure I don’t have to tell you guys that, or give you any links, but here you go anyway:

So this means that men will inevitably be incel to whatever degree the male sex drive exceeds the female. If we are defining sex as mutually desired.

Monogamous societies share this burden equally between all men, the burden of wanting more sex than you have access to. Every man gets some sex, but no man gets as much as he wants.

Societies that tolerate non-monogamous sex shift this burden onto the least desirable men. Because women will choose a more desirable man, if he is available.

I don’t know whether enforced monogamy is the answer. I don’t like that idea. It sounds like a catholic dystopia.

One idea that works theoretically is dividing society into smaller communities. People would basically be stuck with whoever is in their community. If there are only a few particularly attractive guys available, women will end up getting intimate with the less attractive guys too, out of a desire for sexual variety, or because they dont get along with any of the more attractive guys. In any case, it opens up the possibility of romance for less attractive men because the women will atleast get to know them.

Another idea is the reformation of prostitution. It could have a more therapeutic quality. Maybe older, more experienced women, who genuinely want to help lonely, desperate guys. They would screen out the guys who use prostitutes for other reasons (power trips, wife won’t do anal, etc.). The point would be to make prostitution into real, mutually desirable sex.

I would like to know what you guys think, regarding solutions to our problem?

I know the general vibe here is that its hopeless. And it really might be. I can’t actually see these ideas working. But I still like to think about it.

Wouldn't work. Nature has had habitats/societies like this form. What ends up happening is the most chad person of that divided group gets the whole ratio of foids and ugly men still end up with fuck all. Infact many centuries ago. there used to be, high status, good looking, well nurtured chads with 17 fucking wives for every 1 chad.

Plus, batemans principle, shit like mothers curse, and the sexy son theory will make all of this shit revert back to it's original degenerate state.

Definitely a part of it. I remember st. hamudi couldn't cope because he saw chad-lites fighting for a landwhale.

Shit solution. The only real solution to our problems is for low status males to separate and form a new, male only species that reproduces via artificial means, filling the need for romance with AI. A post-female humanity is possible. Imagine a world without women gentlemen.

I made a thread about male separatism that you need to read OP.